Dez lost his job after the Seattle game

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lmao, you think Dez played great in both NY games are spouting bs about facts... Lol
Wrong.

I didn't say "great" - want to quote where I said that? If you're going to respond to me, I expect you to have read through the discussion. Sheesh.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn't say "great" - want to quote where I said that? If you're going to respond to me, I expect you to have read through the discussion. Sheesh.
Feel free to back peddle and nit pick. He didn't play well, mm k?
And I couldn't care less what you "expect."
Lmao. Please....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL. Your who's next is funny, like you think you're winning.

I see you dodged this reply yesterday., but it was probably because your nose was in a box score trying to blame Dak for Dez's craptacular performances against the Giants. Just because Dak sucked does not mean Dez couldn't suck too.

Watch the games stat boi instead of following fantasy football stats.

I "dodged" your reply yesterday because I finished you off two days ago and then you got dogpiled by everyone and you became a laughing stock.

At this point, it would be like pointing and laughing at the village idiot. I can be a bit of an ***, but man, that would be cruel.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Feel free the back peddle and nit pick. He didn't play well, mm k?
And I couldn't care less what you "expect."
Lmao. Please....

Do you know what "back peddle" means? I have to first make the statement you accused me of making to "back peddle".

You stating "he didn't play well" with nothing to back it up is not an argument - you are not a source yourself.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Internet winning... I can't take it, my stomach hurts.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do you know what "back peddle" means? I have to first make the statement you accused me of making to "back peddle".

You stating "he didn't play well" with nothing to back it up is not an argument - you are not a source yourself.
I've watched every game multiple times. That's my source. Free of bias. Keep defending Dez though.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I've watched every game multiple times. That's my source. Free of bias. Keep defending Dez though.

"I did this thing that everyone else claims to do so what I'm saying MUST be true. My eye test that is blinded by bias and differs person to person is the only one that is right! TAKE YOUR STATS AND SHOVE IT NEEEEERD!"

....this place is worse than usual haha IQ average is dropping rapidly.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I "dodged" your reply yesterday because I finished you off two days ago and then you got dogpiled by everyone and you became a laughing stock.

At this point, it would be like pointing and laughing at the village idiot. I can be a bit of an ***, but man, that would be cruel.
LOL. Nice try. Get back into the kiddie pool and come up with better stats. Yours won't work here.

Reactions: G2

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL. Nice try. Get back into the kiddie pool and come up with better stats. Yours won't work here.

It already "worked". You lost, you got decimated the other day and now you're reaching.

Lick the wounds, put ice on the burns and the swelling and better luck next time. It's okay, I used to get dogpiled here as well when I first criticized Dak, the only difference is, I was right from the jump.

Read everything I reply to you with, learn, and improve. I wish you the best.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It already "worked". You lost, you got decimated the other day and now you're reaching.

Lick the wounds, put ice on the burns and the swelling and better luck next time. It's okay, I used to get dogpiled here as well when I first criticized Dak, the only difference is, I was right from the jump.

Read everything I reply to you with, learn, and improve. I wish you the best.
You're funny, I'll give you that. Tell me again how you didn't cite an 8-8 record and how only Tone Rome can make it happen.

J12B

Reaction score
Here's a tip: Stick to the thread topic. A thread about Dez and the Seattle game was made and people are trying to discuss it.
Feel free to make another "Dak sucks" thread and have a ball!

He ignores Dez's fumble or his dropped pass that turned into an interception.

He's afraid to address those 2 facts because he knows he's wrong.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

At any point you can quote where I said Dez played great. You are the second person here who claims I've stated something similar to that.....

Like we discussed earlier - I'm pointed to the player that is the bigger problem. You're another one who was wrong from the jump, got called out and even PROVEN WRONG about Dez, and you're still going....

Wew lad.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Probably because there's no way to blame the QB.
Dez had a meltdown, clear as day for all to see. Anyone who doesn't admit or see that is delusional.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
At any point you can quote where I said Dez played great. You are the second person here who claims I've stated something similar to that.....

Like we discussed earlier - I'm pointed to the player that is the bigger problem. You're another one who was wrong from the jump, got called out and even PROVEN WRONG about Dez, and you're still going....

Wew lad.
Is the bigger problem?
Who has a starting job and who isn't even on a roster?

Next.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Is the bigger problem?
Who has a starting job and who isn't even on a roster?

Next.

.....that's one of the reasons it's a bigger problem.

The guy who struggles to get the ball consistently to his receivers due to bad mechanics and accuracy issues beyond intermediate passes is a bigger problem. The WR position is already overrated in terms of importance, the QB position is not - that's the brains of the offense, the player who touches the ball the most. If a QB is inconsistent, it will impact the players around him.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

This is his M.O. He avoids facts like the plague, deflects, and rests on strawman arguments. He will never provide support to an argument.