Dez meets Michael Jordan

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
dezb.png

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
My favorite player of all time with my favorite current player... Awesome stuff.

Nation

Reaction score
If he keeps his head on straight Dez has the talent to have future stars wanting pics with him 25 years from now

Hoofbite

Reaction score
"The one in the front; he had crooked eye's and [stuff]. One eye was looking at me and the other one was looking at Rick".

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
MJ looks just like he did at 37..I'm sure he could average 20ppg if he suited up today too.

In other news, I can see the tabloids have this headline:

"Cowboy WR Dez Bryant, moons crowd at MJ celebration!"
Although it happened quickly Dez's suit jacket was stuck on a stool and caused him to spin awkwardly, disrobing himself in the process...

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
My what a difference 4 months make.

/The kid is an all-star. I'm just remembering when many hated him 6 months ago.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
Nation;5003193 said:
If he keeps his head on straight Dez has the talent to have future stars wanting pics with him 25 years from now

Who wouldn't want a picture with him now?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DezBRomo9;5003302 said:
MJ looks just like he did at 37..I'm sure he could average 20ppg if he suited up today too.
I've heard some people say that if he did so, he could still be a solid role player...giving you 11-15 points.

Kidd-Gilchrist said Michael beat him in a 1 on 1 game last week or something...so he can obviously still ball.

jimmy40

Reaction score
DezBRomo9;5003302 said:

In other news, I can see the tabloids have this headline:

"Cowboy WR Dez Bryant, moons crowd at MJ celebration!"
Although it happened quickly Dez's suit jacket was stuck on a stool and caused him to spin awkwardly, disrobing himself in the process...
No way in hell MJ would average 20 ppg. If he got 20 in a game he'd have to take a week off. He's 50 freaking years old.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Future;5003443 said:
I've heard some people say that if he did so, he could still be a solid role player...giving you 11-15 points.

Kidd-Gilchrist said Michael beat him in a 1 on 1 game last week or something...so he can obviously still ball.

I believe it. He came to the Wiz at 40 and he still was putting up 20+ a game and did it at 46% from the field.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Jordan is the goat...his athletic ability with his creativity going the bucket in his early years in the NBA is so much better then Kobe and Lebron's. Lebron is a physical freak but MJ was freakish also and had better skills entering the league. Don't get me started with the killer instinct that Jordan had compared to Lebron.

DFWJC

Reaction score
J-DOG;5003948 said:
. Don't get me started with the killer instinct that Jordan had compared to just about anyone...ever..in any sport.
fify:)

Nav22

Reaction score
J-DOG;5003948 said:
Jordan is the goat...his athletic ability with his creativity going the bucket in his early years in the NBA is so much better then Kobe and Lebron's. Lebron is a physical freak but MJ was freakish also and had better skills entering the league. Don't get me started with the killer instinct that Jordan had compared to Lebron.

LeBron's a better passer than MJ was, a better rebounder than MJ was, and can defend more positions than MJ could. All this while currently scoring more efficiently than MJ ever did with a ridiculously high FG% that has risen each of the last 7 seasons.

He's built like Karl Malone but with MJ's scoring ability and Magic's passing ability. An absolute monster that would've eaten the competition alive if he was playing in the late '80s-early '90s when zone defense was illegal.

But by all means, stick to the MJ-was-God cliches to avoid crediting the younger generation where it's due. :rolleyes:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Future;5003443 said:

Did you know his playing weight was something like 218 and he is at 240 now...was 260. If you look at his playing days he was much leaner and seemed skinny at times...go find baseball photos. Love him. Great article in ESPN last week about him. I loved the competitiveness

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/Michael-Jordan/michael-jordan-not-left-building

Nav22;5004145 said:
LeBron's a better passer than MJ was, a better rebounder than MJ was, and can defend more positions than MJ could. All this while currently scoring more efficiently than MJ ever did with a ridiculously high FG% that has risen each of the last 7 seasons.

He's built like Karl Malone but with MJ's scoring ability and Magic's passing ability. An absolute monster that would've eaten the competition alive if he was playing in the late '80s-early '90s when zone defense was illegal.

But by all means, stick to the MJ-was-God cliches to avoid crediting the younger generation where it's due. :rolleyes:

And you live in a fantasy where everything new is better. Jordan is the GOAT. Current players say it, older players say it...almost all agree, including guys like Magic Johnson, who just talked about it. Jordan had 9 ALL NBA Defensive First Teams. LeBron has mad skills but until last year he shrank in the clutch. Jordan did it EVERY year and against less watered down competition. His passion was unmatched. Read above. GOAT..no doubt.

Read this..including the part where LeBron has 2 inches and 45 lbs and still only leads Jordan by 1 rebound a game..Jordan had 8 per one season.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rness-10-reasons-why-scottie-was-wrong/page/2

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Nav22;5004145 said:

Dude, what?

Lebron has never dealt with defenders hand checking him either. As much as he cries to the refs now over minimal contact, his whining would've fallen on deaf ears back in Jordan's era. The closest thing to an old school defender Lebron has ever seen is Kobe, who embarrassed him with two blocks last Sunday when he game on the line.

He is twice the athlete Jordan was, but Jordan was three times the competitor. Lebron has proven to be affected by trash talk ON and OFF the court, which has diminished his game when it counts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nav22;5004145 said:

Stop it. You do know that the foul calls that Lebron gets now he wouldn't have gotten in the early 90's or 80's right? You look at Lebron too fast and he will get a foul call. Him and his brother Wade.

Lebron is physically more gifted than MJ ever was or anyone for that matter. 6'9, 250, as fast as point guards and passes better than most point guards. Strong as a power forward. There's never been anything like him. MJ was 6'6 216. You can't even compare the two in that regard. And MJ didn't need to run to his competition just to get a ring. He never ran to Hakeem Olajuwon or Patrick Ewing to get a ring.