Dez Signs with Saints

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerrys been around since 1989, the way he runs this team shouldnt suprise anybody. If ur still suprised i suggest you stop relaying what you do in madden to reality. Because reality is Jerry is going to do things that are good for the team, and some that are really bad.

what's good exactly? He does good things for 'the league'. But his team.. not so much. He obviously pushed the fans to a point where buying his crap is a thing of the past. Can't really sell BS anymore and think anyones going for it. That's what he's built in the past 25 years. All leading up to more of the same and no one is really that shocked about it. Why? Because it's what he does.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
If Dez looks good, how is this going to reflect on Dak.........Garret......Stephen Jones............. the potential humiliation here is huge.
Good question. What are Dak supporters gonna say or how do they rationalize it in their minds when/if Dez has a decent game

My guess is that auto deflect to the coaching. That’s the new craze. Dak ain’t bad it’s all a bad scheme and coaching. It’s really an eas6 out for them. Kinda sux

silvrNblue

Reaction score
He must be so happy. He’s gonna get ball thrown that aren’t at his feet and 1-2 yards behind him
Ohh you can bet $$$ on it, he is going to put on a show, Dez has a huge bone to pick here and anyone who thinks this guy was washed up is a fool. A loud mouth yes, but if we don't dbl him, he is going to own whomever we put on him in single man...

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If Dez looks good, how is this going to reflect on Dak.........Garret......Stephen Jones............. the potential humiliation here is huge.
Truthfully, there is no winning for the Cowboys here at this point. They failed and traded away a #1 draft pick. The question which remains is if Dez returns to All Pro form or not.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ohh you can bet $$$ on it, he is going to put on a show, Dez has a huge bone to pick here and anyone who thinks this guy was washed up is a fool. A loud mouth yes, but if we don't dbl him, he is going to own whomever we put on him in single man...
And I think drew is gonna help him do that. Drew seems like the kinda guy that would help Dez seeks vengeance

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A humiliating loss to the Eagles next Sunday night on national television will quite possibly be Jason Garrett's undoing.

A humiliating loss to the Saints on Thursday night, November 29th, on national television, especially at the hands of Dez Bryant, should be the Front Office's undoing.

And there is 10 days off after the Saints game. Good get a coaching change right here.

Flamma

Reaction score
Lol what the??

Never understood fans like this

I like the team and whoever wears the star... I’ll tip my cap when great players leave but I never root for them over the cowboys

I wouldn't question the fan. There were several fans on these boards that thought Dez was made to be a scapegoat for other more glaring problems. I wasn't one of them but I remember them and the abuse they took as a result of this opinion. So it wouldn't surprise me if they feel a little schadenfreude if Dez does well. Especially against us. This has all the makings of a disaster for Jerry if Dez does well. It's all on Dez now. He has a legit shot to go to and win a SB. He can show off whatever talent he has on the way. If everything goes well in New Orleans for Dez it will all point back to Dallas. That it was not Dez. It was a coaching staff, scheme, GM failure.