Dez Sucks

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Dez had an awful game tonight, he gave up on routes and didn't seem to have his head in the game.
The fumble was just the cherry on top of the crap sundae. I expect him to come back with a vengeance next week.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I don't think he sucks, but this was the worst game of his career. Even the one ball Jenkins allowed him to catch he stripped from him. Absolutely incredible

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dez had an awful game, but he wasn't the one making the throws. I knew this would happen as soon as Dak had an awful game. Prescott lost the game for us tonight. Awful decisions, held the ball way too long and made some god awful throws.
I didn't say he lost the game and I didn't say Dak didn't shoulder some of that blame.

Dez:
1- Slipped
2- Assumed a ball wasn't coming to him
3- Fumbled.

If you're going to give a player the payroll the Dez is getting, he is entitled to one of those off the list. But all three? Not a chance.

Last edited:

bark

Reaction score
Dez didn't have a good night for sure, but so many missed opportunities to put this game away by multiple players tonight

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The Dak to Dez combo killed us but the Dez "non-catch" fumble was the final nail, oh the irony..

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Dez had an awful game, but he wasn't the one making the throws. I knew this would happen as soon as Dak had an awful game. Prescott lost the game for us tonight. Awful decisions, held the ball way too long and made some god awful throws.
Dak did not lose the game for us. It was a lot of players on the team that had bad games. Starting with Linehan. His play calling has been bad the last few games. Dak had a bad game. Dez had a bad game. The defense can't hold on to interceptions. I knew this would happen as soon as Dak had a bad game. It would ALL be placed on him.

iamliko22

Reaction score
jenkins had his number this year.. really think giants are in these guys heads now.. they played LIKE ****

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The fumble was on him. Not sure how Dak's two interceptions and Dak's fumble was on him.

You watched the game right? Dez fell on his face giving the first int to the Giants. It is a reach to call the second one his fault. Dak chucked up a duck.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
Yeah this is out of my normal but even when he makes catches the ball is bouncing around his hands. I don't know what to make of him but he is not #1 WR material anymore. A true #1 like Antonio brown does not make mistakes like this. Too inconsistent too be paid that much.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
When your number one receiver doesn't finish routes correctly or falls down. Crazy **** happens. The defense gave Dak more than enough opportunities to work with. Don't blame the defense either. The offensive play calling was terrible and almost looked intentional. JG needs to grow a sack instead of using play calling as his excuse to get the team ready for the playoffs. The Giants are garbage and we made them look like garbage. They scored 10 points against our ****** D. Fact is we have played bad and won ugly for way to long and JG praises ****** play.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Have to say it too, there were some other problems. Church gave up two easy ints. Durant did as well. I think Hitchens had his hands on one. Butler dropped a TD pass that should have been had....it went right through his hands.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Some of its on coaching. No real adjustments. Our offense got out coached 2 games in a row and I don't know if you have seen the Bucs lately but they are hot. Another grind and the blue print to beat our offense is viral.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Daks 2nd INT to Dez I knew it was an INT the minute he threw it. Dak forced the pass. As much as Dez may have half assed it he has never had Dak throw to him when he was bracketed with safety help. Lets not forget the pass itself looked like it was an over throw also even if Dez continues the route, maybe if he was megatron he would have had a "shot"