Dez supposedly close to deal

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good for him. I don't expect much from him since they have Kamara and Michael Thomas as big receiving threats but he's hopping on to a great team and a great offense. If they can't get anything out of him...that may be it for him.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
With the saints, wow what a we core that’s gonna be

It's really Michael Thomas and a bunch of no name hacks

Brees is just that good

I genuinely hope this happens

Jerry and all of the Dak lover fans who basically declared Dez "washed up" and chased him out of town are going to be in for a real awakening once Dez is working with a legitimate NFL quarterback again

Throw up that X Dez. You deserved better here than how you were treated

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Look for an announcement tomorrow ..........

Dez Bryant - WR - Free Agent
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Saints and free agent Dez Bryant are "in negotiations" on a contract.

Per Pelissero, "all signs are pointing that way" regarding the two sides reaching an agreement, even though Bryant left New Orleans already. Brandon Marshall and Kamar Aiken also worked out for the Saints, but neither is expected to get the job. Bryant would simply be a member of the supporting cast for Drew Brees. If signed, he would be hard to trust as anything more than a WR3.
Related: Saints

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Good for him.

Dez has his own issues and brought some things on himself but the way he was treated until the end could’ve been handled better.

Dak killed his value as he’s doing with Zeke and the rest of the offense.

zeke21

Reaction score
People are fans of Dez again?

Always was, always will be. The guy put up huge numbers and made some big plays for this team. We all know his career will probably be defined by "that catch" but imagine if the call had held.. he would have been one of the main reason we won a conference championship and maybe even a SB. The guy was a legit #1 WR for several years when he had a legit QB behind centre.

Dak killed Romo, killed Dez, killed Witten and there are plenty more that he will burn until he finally leaves. Probably in other 10 years after 10 years of poor football with losing records.

Dez was NOT the problem in this offence.. his production went down because of the scheme and the QB. He had at least 8-9 clear breaks last season that should have been simple passes for 40+ yard TD's.. the tape is there and Dak missed every single one of them. Add another 400 yards and 9 TDs to his numbers last year and tell me he wouldn't be in the top 10 receivers in the league?!!

I agree he is near the end of his career and I don't believe the time out of the game will help but the guy LOVED this organisation and how we treated him was hot garbage. Just another sign of the cancer that eats away at our once great team.