Dez supposedly close to deal

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I care.

5-7 mil max. Let's see it..lol

This goes back to pre April 13th when there was still an opportunity for him to remain a Dallas Cowboy and for you all to not be so butthurt for the past several months.

I do wish him well.. I won't bad mouth the guy. His time in Dallas was done. Hopefully the long time away has humbled him a bit. If so, the Saints got themselves nice new asset.
:thumbup:

What is "This?" There was never an opportunity for him to remain. The Cowboys were cutting him, period.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I care.

5-7 mil max. Let's see it..lol

This goes back to pre April 13th when there was still an opportunity for him to remain a Dallas Cowboy and for you all to not be so butthurt for the past several months.

I do wish him well.. I won't bad mouth the guy. His time in Dallas was done. Hopefully the long time away has humbled him a bit. If so, the Saints got themselves nice new asset.
Dez wasn't given the opportunity to stay, he was Dak and the coaching staff's scapegoat

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What is "This?" There was never an opportunity for him to remain. The Cowboys were cutting him, period.
Do we have to keep doing this? Are you simply going to continue to ignore factal data.

Oh.. That's right. Now it was just "posturing".

At least you've come back to the table with a little more reality in sight.

Fact: Prior to April 13th, Dez said he would absolutely not take a pay cut.

Fact: After April 13th, Dez said he would have been willing to take a pay cut to remain in Dallas.

I'm not sure what happened on April 13th.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Do we have to keep doing this? Are you simply going to continue to ignore factal data.

Oh.. That's right. Now it was just "posturing".

At least you've come back to the table with a little more reality in sight.

Fact: Prior to April 13th, Dez said he would absolutely not take a pay cut.

Fact: After April 13th, Dez said he would have been willing to take a pay cut to remain in Dallas.

I'm not sure what happened on April 13th.

I guess you are going with the "You really are that dense" option. Did the Cowboys ask Dez to take a paycut, yes or no?

John813

Reaction score
Why thank you sir. You are quite the gentleman and scholar.

You should read the article on DMN. Dated April 15th.

Pay cut was never seriously considered cause they were afraid of a "what if" Dez gets resentful over the cut/ possible locker-room disruption over it.

Instead we got cole Bease and Allen Hurns going public to reporters or twitter to vent that the ball isn't going their way enough lol.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
There's also only a few starters that can make him look bad and Dak is one of them.
tenor.gif

zerofill

Reaction score
Alright, now he is with a "real QB" he should put up about 44 receptions, 600 yards, and 7 TDs over the last half of the season.

Got my :popcorn: ready.

Well... Give him one game to acclimate. Not exactly Einstein... But if the Saints use him in the slot, with Brees's accuracy... they may get some serious YAC out of him.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Well... Give him one game to acclimate. Not exactly Einstein... But if the Saints use him in the slot, with Brees's accuracy... they may get some serious YAC out of him.
Dez gonna beast again...

channeling-the-x-factor-jason-garrett-has-talk-with-dez-bryant-team-appreciates-his-passion-an6.jpg