News: Dez To Work With “Route Guru”

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pretty sure Dez trampled my petunias in the front flower bed as well last weekend.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
8 seasons later.......................

"Kiss my (bleep), I do what I want." - Dez

Must be fans are getting in his head Josh Norman style.

John813

Reaction score
Robinson believes the Cowboys scheme has something to do with Bryant’s route running. In Bryant’s situation the strength of his game that the Cowboys have noticed is the slant route and jump balls, 50-50 balls, but in Robinson’s opinion he believes Dez can run the whole route tree, he just hasn’t been asked to do so. Robinson also believes the Cowboys should move Dez around more, from outside into the slot some because he’s a mismatch.

No surprise.
IMO we have wasted his career here, luckily he had Romo for his first half of his career.
Dude had freak talent yet we let it go to waste.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Oh wait, we're not allowed to give our opinion unless it's positive. totally forgot.
No. You’re allowed to give negative opinions and then the positive people are allowed to call you a whiner, hater, moron, etc. You are not allowed to pound on the positive posters though.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good for him ........I keep saying this, IF he stays, wouldn't surprise me if he put up career numbers.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No you're allowed. I just figured you all would be tired of being so negative all the time about almost everything Dallas Cowboys. I was wrong.
Not sure what you mean. Just because I'm critical in a specific post doesn't mean I've always been negative. I certainly am not negative across the team. Silly assumption on your part.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So, it takes the threat of being cut for him to start taking this seriously? Guy is a bum.

And you cant blame just Dez. How can the coaches sit back and watch this guy run routes every day and not demand better? A bunch of bums from top to bottom.

Instead of correcting him, they simply ONLY allow him to run the few routes that he does well. Hence leading more to the predictability of the offense. Just goes to show how absolutely horrid the coaching is here.