Dez Vs Owens

TwentyOne

Reaction score
i was thinking about how awesome the dez-romo back shoulder throws were, and how good romo was at it.

Then I started thinking about how much I enjoyed romo throwing to T.O. I loved it because romo would drop back, you would see him launch it, the camera would change, and Owens was wide open. It was smooth.

Owens played 3 years and dez had 3 good years. Which receiver did you enjoy more? I thought Owens was more fun to watch.

Terrell Owens
2006 85rec 1180 yards 13 td's
2007 81 1355 15
2008 69 1052 10

Dez Bryant
2012 92rec 1382 yards 12 td's
2013 93 1233 12
2014 88 1320 16

I loved watching TO. Was great WR for us and his whole career.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I don't have a favorite I enjoyed watching both as they made plays for the Cowboys. The two had different styles, the speedier Owens needed someone to work the middle, the more physical Dez needed someone to take the top off. But to me it's all about the made play and helping the Cowboys win. If I could choose anything I would choose that they had less baggage while playing for the Cowboys.;)

InTheZone

Reaction score
Terrell Owens

That man was downright unstoppable
TO's drops over the last two years, and over half of them weren't counted since I don't know what the league identifies as a drop, really got on my nerves and made his release after the 3rd year easy.

Dez was hated on day 1 so people were ecstatic when he was gone, that is probably why they were stockpiling the hate during his slump in 2017.

I miss TO's freakish speed, he was faster than any DB on the field and he was so big. Dez had a lot more agility. I liked Dez more, but I do wish TO was here as long as Dez was.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
TO's drops over the last two years, and over half of them weren't counted since I don't know what the league identifies as a drop, really got on my nerves and made his release after the 3rd year easy.

Dez was hated on day 1 so people were ecstatic when he was gone, that is probably why they were stockpiling the hate during his slump in 2017.

I miss TO's freakish speed, he was faster than any DB on the field and he was so big. Dez had a lot more agility. I liked Dez more, but I do wish TO was here as long as Dez was.

Dez had worse hands than Owens. He led the league in drops two of the three years cited I believe.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Well you said in another post you’d pick dez.. just saying Owens was a freak at 34 years old . Didn’t even have him in his prime. Owens all day. Dez is 31 and is pretty much done
That wasnt the question.

The question was which 3 years, on the Cowboys, did you enjoy more?

Dez put up more Catches,Yards, and TDs than Owens and made more spectacular plays. He was also a top 3 WR in all of football during those years. Dez wins...

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Dez was kind of a one trick pony with out-muscling and jump balls in my opinion.

TO could run routes and he would do this little shimmy step right before breaking that was killer. Cooper does that really well too and it reminds me of TO. They're both so graceful and quick about it, and it's effective.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dez was kind of a one trick pony with out-muscling and jump balls in my opinion.

TO could run routes and he would do this little shimmy step right before breaking that was killer. Cooper does that really well too and it reminds me of TO. They're both so graceful and quick about it, and it's effective.
:hammer: