Twitter: Dez working out with Dak

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time we cut Dez he was slow, couldnt run routes, was a mental midget and was a loud mouth on the sidelines, and had bad chemistry with Dak. And he had an ruptured achilles injury.

I see those things getting worse two years off from football, not getting better.
:hammer:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dez can’t run routes and dak can’t throw receivers open.

romo to dez was the Magic. Tow guys who love football having fun.

dak to amari is the better fit. Two guys who love paychecks and can get you 8 yards when you need 9 ;p
Hahaha what a funny post. If I remember correctly didn’t Romo go to Dez on the most crucial play in our season in 2014 and Dez didn’t get the yards needed because he decided to stretch out instead of drop down with the ball?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'd take a flyer on Dez but draft a wideout if a good one drops in our lap.
Have you seen all the WRs in this draft class? How does a good one not fall to us at 17? Even then I don't see the Cowboys drafting a WR in the first round... the will focus on defense.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Florio want's Dak punished for practicing with Dez? Just can't make this stuff up. :huh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Mahomes, Dak. Who's next Dez? Brady?! You think Jerry will change his mind then?! :laugh:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hahaha what a funny post. If I remember correctly didn’t Romo go to Dez on the most crucial play in our season in 2014 and Dez didn’t get the yards needed because he decided to stretch out instead of drop down with the ball?
Yea that was truly an awful moment that hasn’t brought me much memes and fun discussing the heartbreak with fellow football friends.

I much prefer our last three seasons where I can’t remember one exciting offensive highlight and we go 8-8 and either win 20-13 or lose 13--21.

flippin jacked up for this season! My tickets pay for the whole seat but I’m only gonna need the edge!

Grenic

Reaction score
It looks bad bad bad, thousands are dead. Just not smart from any of them, I think less of Dak now

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
All those Cowboys haters in the comments section. I believe most of those guys post on Cowboys Zone as fans.
Has nothing to do with being a hater. Dak is showing all he truly isn’t a leader and has no respect for authority. Dude should be at home like so many of us including athletes. Clearly not a intelligent fellow. His actions have opened the door for negative criticism.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dez was a total scapegoat.

That kid never did anything wrong besides get too jacked-up before games...

If you can't reign in a guy like Dez, while exploiting his talent, then you're a weak and feeble red-headed coach..
He had a deserved reputation for being lazy and not putting in work. That’s what pissed off many of his teammates. He was supposed to be a leader on the offense but but behaved and acted like someone who had to *be* lead himself.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah I remember hearing people suggest that on this site. Seems like Dez’s problem was more so Garrett and/or Witten.
It was also Frederick and Lee. Lee is the one he publicly called a snake.

With 3 of those 4 gone I guess he might not have many relationships to repair and doing so isn’t really in his wheelhouse anyway.

Remember he started off in his first training camp refusing to carry Roy Williams pads and making a big deal about it. That is pretty much an expected part of NFL culture for rookies

Kwyn

Reaction score
By the way, I am on the sign Dez bandwagon. Vet minimum incentive laden deal. What could it hurt?
In fine with them giving him a formal workout and if he has anything left, bring him into camp. He can’t be a slot but he could be a second or third string at the X spot only.

The players and coaches he hated, with the exception of Lee, are all gone

I’m just afraid he can’t run anymore.

Would love to be wrong. Bust out my Dez jersey again!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I would sign him, let him field the first punt in preseason, take him off the field with the stretcher after the play is over and say thanks for mutton.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you must be a ghost writer for CNN. 8)

Dak wouldn’t waste his time training with someone who couldn’t play football.

He’s training with a former teammate. It’s as simple as that. Some are reading too much into it. Dez has been lobbying to return to the Cowboys for two years. This is his own doing.

erod

Reaction score
No team in the NFL is interested in what Dez offers at this point. His phone is not ringing.

Why is so hard for people to understand this?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Last time we cut Dez he was slow, couldnt run routes, was a mental midget and was a loud mouth on the sidelines, and had bad chemistry with Dak. And he had an ruptured achilles injury.

I see those things getting worse two years off from football, not getting better.
this

Reid1boys

Reaction score
upon his return I will absolutely have a damn party, throw on my 88 and dance the night away...... and IM being dead serious.