Twitter: Dez working out with Dak

phildadon86

Reaction score
When Dez isn't open and Dak doenst throw it to him that doesn't equate to a first down. And when he dropped a pass that wouldn't either.
Let’s not forget that after crying and moaning for the ball to come to him he caught it and fumbled it because he decided not to protect the ball in a very important game against Seattle. Then proceeded to blame everyone else.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Let’s not forget that after crying and moaning for the ball to come to him he caught it and fumbled it because he decided not to protect the ball in a very important game against Seattle. Then proceeded to blame everyone else.
Who did he blame?

birdwells1

Reaction score
He walked off the field in a childlike tantrum and then demanded the ball more to the media. That’s when Dak said I guess if it’s in your face mask it’s not a good pass

Additionally the ball went off his hands and was intercepted. It was a pretty bad game for Dez and its probably the one the got him cut.

If you concentrate on that you'll forget that Bailey missed 2 chip shot fgs and Dak had a whopping 181 yards passing with a terrible pick six.

After that game Dak was in no position to point out what other players needed to do he should have just concentrated on his corrections because if we had adequate qb play that game we win it.
Look at all the wrs stats that game none stood out but how could they with 181 yards passing?

Dez is gone and it's my contention it was a combination of his sideline demeanor, fall off in skills but mostly subpar qbing.

My proof of this is that all the wrs stats fell off in Dezs last year not just his. If it was just his then it would be a different story. Prescott struggled to throw outside the numbers and attack deep middle and teams knew it.

If my kitchen sink is plugged but the rest of the sinks are not then the plug is at the kitchen sink. If my kitchen sink, bathroom sinks are also plugged the it's in the main line.

Our mainline that year was Dak.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Additionally the ball went off his hands and was intercepted. It was a pretty bad game for Dez and its probably the one the got him cut.

If you concentrate on that you'll forget that Bailey missed 2 chip shot fgs and Dak had a whopping 181 yards passing with a terrible pick six.

After that game Dak was in no position to point out what other players needed to do he should have just concentrated on his corrections because if we had adequate qb play that game we win it.
Look at all the wrs stats that game none stood out but how could they with 181 yards passing?

Dez is gone and it's my contention it was a combination of his sideline demeanor, fall off in skills but mostly subpar qbing.

My proof of this is that all the wrs stats fell off in Dezs last year not just his. If it was just his then it would be a different story. Prescott struggled to throw outside the numbers and attack deep middle and teams knew it.

If my kitchen sink is plugged but the rest of the sinks are not then the plug is at the kitchen sink. If my kitchen sink, bathroom sinks are also plugged the it's in the main line.

Our mainline that year was Dak.
Lol blaming Dak? What would his stats have been had Dez not fumbled and dropped a 40 yard bomb? Just curious. You seem to blame Dak not realizing his stats are affected by dez Bryant’s poor play in that game. And that team just didn’t play well. Why are coopers stats better than dez Bryant’s then if Dak is the mainline problem?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Lol blaming Dak? What would his stats have been had Dez not fumbled and dropped a 40 yard bomb? Just curious. You seem to blame Dak not realizing his stats are affected by dez Bryant’s poor play in that game. And that team just didn’t play well. Why are coopers stats better than dez Bryant’s then if Dak is the mainline problem?

Dak has gotten better since 2017 and Cooper is a better wr than Dez was then. Dak threw a "duck" for a pick six which was the only td he threw in that game, Dez played a terrible game but was the leading wr. Again all the receivers stats suffered that year and they all have one thing in common.

Question, where does Dez's fumble show up on Dak's stat line?

In my post I started off by saying that Dez had a poor game I even pointed out the drop that caused an interception but in your post you tried to put everything on Dez but Dak played poorly and Dez helped him out because he was the focus after the games was over.

Dak actually looked like a bonafied NFL qb at time last year but 2017 was not a good year for him at all.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Andy-Dwyer.gif
Fat Pratt

Valkyr

Reaction score
I dunno...that Walmart tape is going to come out any second.