Diablo III Tomorrow

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4560917 said:
What class you guys making first?

I'm thinking either Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor. Probably the DH.
Barbarian.

Duane

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4560917 said:
What class you guys making first?

I'm thinking either Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor. Probably the DH.

I really like casters so I'll probably roll a wizard first. Barbarians look really fun though.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Wizard - Grindelvold

Won't be able to play as much as I'd like though. If I get hooked on it, I'll never get anything done!

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Look forward to playing this later. Will probably start as a Wiz as that's the one class I sampled a couple weeks back.

Timeout#1991 is my tag, see ya in game :D

Jenky

Reaction score
Diablo has been slain! By a couple of Koreans in about 7 hours.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Jenky;4561902 said:
Diablo has been slain! By a couple of Koreans in about 7 hours.

As expected. Beta has been going on for a while now. Im sure they were well prepared in what needed to be done to kill him in Normal mode quickly.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Finished Act 1 this morning. The cinematics are awesome. Now, I can't login again since they're doing maintenance or something. :(

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4561985 said:
Finished Act 1 this morning. The cinematics are awesome. Now, I can't login again since they're doing maintenance or something. :(

Freakin great. God, I hate launch periods for new applications and games. I get it but DANG.

It's been HOW MANY years in development and you don't have this network worked out?

Grrr...this better be fixed by the time I get home or .....I will wait longer. :mad:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Dallas;4561991 said:
Freakin great. God, I hate launch periods for new applications and games. I get it but DANG.

It's been HOW MANY years in development and you don't have this network worked out?

Grrr...this better be fixed by the time I get home or .....I will wait longer. :mad:

Honestly, last night sucked, but I woke up bright and early this morning and played for a few hours and didn't have any issues other than the occasional chat lag with my party member.

The maintenance is due to be over by 1:30 PM PST. So, not too long.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dallas;4561991 said:

from what i understand, i can't just play this at home w/o being logged into their servers. if thats the case i may pass cause i don't want to have to depend on their servers being active, up, have enough bandwidth...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
iceberg;4562022 said:
from what i understand, i can't just play this at home w/o being logged into their servers. if thats the case i may pass cause i don't want to have to depend on their servers being active, up, have enough bandwidth...

You are correct. You have to be logged in to be able to play, but the servers should REALLY never be down on Battle.net unless maintenance is happening. Once things are cleared up, you shouldn't have outages much at all unless they are patching or updates are coming down.

Seriously consider playing. It would be cool getting a few us together to roll regularly.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
tupperware;4562037 said:
I'm a little ways in to ACT 2, as Barbarian. Liking it so far. :)

Some of us have to work, but I have 2 hot copies of D3 in my grubby greedy hands right now.

HaHa!!! I GOT YOU DIABLO!!! Finally!

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Dallas;4562047 said:
Some of us have to work, but I have 2 hot copies of D3 in my grubby greedy hands right now.

It took me a lot of work to get this far.

:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dallas;4562033 said:
You are correct. You have to be logged in to be able to play, but the servers should REALLY never be down on Battle.net unless maintenance is happening. Once things are cleared up, you shouldn't have outages much at all unless they are patching or updates are coming down.

Seriously consider playing. It would be cool getting a few us together to roll regularly.

now it's just pissing me off cause i bought it, downloaded it and trying to install it and i need a digital key.

of which it won't tell me where or what it is.

oh - my order status is "queued" even though i just paid for it.

I WANNA KILL NOW DAMN IT!!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4562047 said:

I tried contacting Blizzard to inform them not to let you buy D3 from them because it would encourage you to post about it in a D3 thread on CowboysZone and as you said, we cannot allow that :D Unfortunately their phone lines were down for maintenance. :)

#reality