Dianna Russini: Dak contract talks with Cowboys "going really well"

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This seals it lol. CD knows Dak is getting signed because he was promised by Jerry.

Guess what - players care about their stats because that's their payday. Fans might think differently but players don't.

Dak haters wahhh wahhh wahhh sadness
If you are Lamb, do you want Dak or Lance throwing to you???

The answer should be obvious, Lamb's great grandchildren will still be living off the money he got paid with Dak throwing the ball to him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not like I used to, but in fairness that's not bc of dak but rather bc of the cowboys mediocrity in general.

I used to watch every second of every game religiously...I always had Sunday ticket and those 3 hours every week were non-negotiable.

I find myself now forgoing sunday ticket, know I'll miss at least 3 to 5 games due to kids baseball games and swim meets, and I'm not overly concerned about it.

Regardless of whether the cowboys were 20x superbowl winners in a row, what they are now or something far worse, I would put my kids sports ahead...however I would be more concerned finding a way to watch remotely, I just don't care enough anymore
I get it, I still watch....haven't missed watching a game since 1974, when I was 8 years old. Enjoy them while you can, get pissed at losses, but don't let it ruin your fanhood. Enjoy your GameDay menu and take a much needed break from "real life".
Salud!

Jipper

Reaction score
I get it, I still watch....haven't missed watching a game since 1974, when I was 8 years old. Enjoy them while you can, get pissed at losses, but don't let it ruin your fanhood. Enjoy your GameDay menu and take a much needed break from "real life".
Salud!
I do enjoy the game day menu thread!!! With or without the scotch support!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Believe what you want. I'm pretty sure those 3 by far prefer to play together than without. They could easily get paid more to go play for another team, but they prefer to remain Dallas Cowboys and to play with each other.
The CBA tied Lamb to the Cowboys another 3 years. He preferred not to even show up until he got paid what he thought he was worth. This is not like three college buddies working the summer together at a Disney theme park, although your thinking belongs in Fantasyland.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Athletic's Dianna Russini said talks between the Cowboys and Prescott's camp are "going really well" even though they aren't necessarily talking every day.
27f75499-e410-4da4-9c39-36e9329bfd53_text.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Enjoy!

https://syndication.bleacherreport....lks-going-really-well-amid-lamb-deal.amp.html

The Athletic's Dianna Russini said talks between the Cowboys and Prescott's camp are "going really well" even though they aren't necessarily talking every day.

Russini added there is no set deadline to get a deal done before either the Cowboys or Prescott would cut off discussions.
oh crap...if the contract gets signed, one there maybe a few suicides in the anti-dak crowd and then an explosion of 44 threads and 182,433 comments and full anger from the overly emotionally attached anti dak crowd.

as for me, I don't give a **** one way or other. I am done with jerry jones. I can't say I have ever been this detached from the cowboys.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
No doubt you are correct. I just would like to see a deeper run.

Everyone’s got their standards and given recent, and not so recent history, I’ve lowered mine to celebrating a NFCCG loss.
My standard is always the same... enjoy the season as much as entertainment. Thats what the NFL is, so going into a season pissed off over the past 28 years is just not y style.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He wants north of 60M, if it was 54M the deal would have been done.
Don't believe the hype -- you seem to be swallowing whatever propaganda gets splashed on you.

No one is demanding north of 60 mill at this point. Love got 55. We could have Dak done for that.

No one argues over a mill a year on these deals, so the sticking point is likely something else.