Did anyone know Dalton was this bad?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've always been in in the Dak>>Dalton camp

but he's not this bad.
Two obvious things
  1. The passing defenses (other than the Rams...where we scored 17) are WAY better than the league-worst Seattle, Cleveland, and Atlanta---which were the 3 games we piled up all those passing yads Everyone is putting big numbers up on those units.
  2. The o-line had issues before, but it's a whole other level now. Zack is the absolute anchor
To be nerdly, in the end, I'd say it's somehting like
30% Dak is just better
40% way harder pass defenses
30% line is even worse than a few weeks ago

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s in a crappy situation and the Dak haters are slobbering all over themselves to lay out excuses for him even if these excuses are perfectly valid, coherent, and rational.

Yet Dak was running for his life and having to make quick decisions as well behind a makeshift crappy line and he did....

umm...

better.

But if he made a mistake at all, like get hit from behind and have a sack-fumble, khiladi and PAPPYDOG and the other “dumbs” called him a bum and showed no coherence or rationality at all.

Interesting to see all these Dak haters actually showing empathy for Dalton that they couldn’t muster for Dak.
Makes you question their motives on why the hate is so strong for Dak, I think I know the answer for some.

Shane612

Reaction score
...I thought he was much better, then how's he played. I know he signed as backup, but dang he's been awful.

I know the OL is makeshift, but nonetheless he's had time to make throws and just plunders.

...the curse continues to haunt us.
You can't blame this mess on Dalton.
Bad line will make any QB look bad.
This line quit playing.
In reality 2-5 is misleading. They could easily be 0-7.

Slick

Reaction score
What's your point? Dalton wasn't in Dallas last season.

Dak did nothing with this team last year. He's not the future for the money he wants.