Did anyone see Ramsey's flop last night

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Seems like Poly likes any player other than the cowboys player lol

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dont really see many defending his flopping so not sure what youre talking about. But im sure guys are laughing at you for calling him overrated.

Talking **** in sports now means you have trash character lmao. Man people are so soft now

It's the manner in which he's talking trash and the way he conducts himself in interviews etc.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Very little accountability. Lacks leadership as evidenced by his teams attitude and performance. Calling out the league and proceeding to get embarrassed by damn near everyone you call out. Only to cower away when confronted? On the field, I don't see the same "shut down" or best cb in the league status some of you are seeing. I'd take Byron Jones and a future HOF rb over his clown *** any day of the week.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's the manner in which he's talking trash and the way he conducts himself in interviews etc.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Very little accountability. Lacks leadership as evidenced by his teams attitude and performance. Calling out the league and proceeding to get embarrassed by damn near everyone you call out. Only to cower away when confronted? On the field, I don't see the same "shut down" or best cb in the league status some of you are seeing. I'd take Byron Jones and a future HOF rb over his clown *** any day of the week.

I'll take Byron Jones being quieter and more humble, yet playing like a top five CB this season in a highly performing Cowboys Defense. Over Ramsey in the off season, trashing a bunch of QBs, just to have the Jags D play like trash this season, including making some of the QBs that Ramsey trashed look like a combination of Brady and Rodgers.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'll take Byron Jones being quieter and more humble, yet playing like a top five CB this season in a highly performing Cowboys Defense. Over Ramsey in the off season, trashing a bunch of QBs, just to have the Jags D play like trash this season, including making some of the QBs that Ramsey trashed look like a combination of Brady and Rodgers.

Jags are 5th in pass defensive DVOA
3rd in pass yards against
1st in passing TDs allowed
And 5th in yards per attempt allowed

The Jags defensive struggles are highly overblown, highlighted by this post. And its fair to say that Rodgers and Brady-like performances are few and far between. Although they actually did play Brady this year, and Brady only had 234 yards on 35 attempts and Jags won the game. Pats were down 24-3 at halftime, with Brady only mustering 107 yards and no TDs, then Brady added some garbage time stats and points in the 2nd half for it to even look respectable.

Ramsey trashed those QBs to be in GQ magazine which paid him a crap ton of money. Are you saying you wouldnt do the same given similiar circumstances?

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Oh give me a break.

I can't think of Jalen Ramsey + Kris Richard without salivating.

(I don't have a problem with the Zeke pick. I would have chosen Ramsey, but there are good arguments either way. But Ramsey ain't trash.)

I agree here........100% behind the Zeke pick. Always have been, Ramsey is a damn good player. Yea he's a bit cocky and not everyone's cup of tea but he's also a playmaker.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Did you see what Henry did to those other 2 guys ? Seems they are trash also...
AJ bouye was the CB that got stiff armed to the shadow realm. Not Ramsey who is number 20. Bouye is number 21. Taylor Lewan head butted Ramsey who flopped like he was Shawn Michaels taking a head butt from the Big Show or The Undertaker.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
> part of the job description

The job can say whatever it wants, corners aren’t taking down Henry. Due is shrugging off defensive lineman and linebackers and you think Ramsey taking him head on is smart...

You folks are reaching. Business decision during a lost season is the best decision.

Go flip a burger and cry about the grease that burns your hand.
Henry was shrugging off guys because they were taking him on up high and taking a straight arm to the face. They should have been tackling him below the waist. If a guy has you out weighed by a bunch hittem low. Basic physics!