Twitter: Did CeeDee guarantee the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl?

johneric8

Reaction score
I can just hear it now... "We gonna see you in the Super Bowl CeeDee?" .. Lamb: "Don't think it's our time quite yet"... HAHAHAHAHAHA
that would go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

RaZon

Reaction score
Lamb is 22 years old he is suppose to say dumb things, who didn't at that age?

Hell, my buddy got a car our senior year of HS, so he is giving me a ride home.

David....there is Vicki Burns, I;ll pull over ask her if she needs a ride.

So he pulls over...

Me....Hi Vicki, want a ride
Vicki with that cute smile....sure

So I scoot over next to David......they just look at each other.

Young and dumb.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Lamb just isn't that good at WR but he is a good runner. They should move him to RB1 temporary and sit Elliott and Pollard for a couple weeks and let them heal before playoff time. We have enough WRs in Cooper, Gallup, Wilson (post covid), and Turner without Lamb playing WR.

sure let’s sit our leading wr and move him to running back…have you see. Lambs body? How long do you think he’d last running between tackles.

and lambs a pretty good pass catcher and he’s only in year 2…

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
sure let’s sit our leading wr and move him to running back…have you see. Lambs body? How long do you think he’d last running between tackles.

How is the WR drafted after Lamb, Justin Jefferson, doing with an inferior QB (Kurt Coupons)? Let me know...

To be fair, I wouldn't have drafted Jefferson, but was glad the Eagles didn't either. I would have traded down and picked McKinney and gotten another 2nd and we could have had McKinney, Diggs and another guy in the late 2nd round... all at the mere expense of Lamb.

RaZon

Reaction score

You don't run him between the tackles, it's pitch outs, flare passes. We should get creative with him, just like the Saints do with that tiny KR Harris.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How is the WR drafted after Lamb, Justin Jefferson, doing with an inferior QB (Kurt Coupons)? Let me know...

To be fair, I wouldn't have drafted Jefferson, but was glad the Eagles didn't either. I would have traded down and picked McKinney and gotten another 2nd and we could have had McKinney, Diggs and another guy in the late 2nd round... all at the mere expense of Lamb.
Lamb was the top rated WR coming out of college. Just stop. Please you are making it worse.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Lamb was the top rated WR coming out of college. Just stop. Please you are making it worse.
JaMarcus Russell was the top rated QB coming out of college. John Ross III was a can't miss WR talent with the greatest speed in NFL history.

I'm not saying Lamb is a complete bust, but for a first round pick he's kind of just okay. He's not a franchise changer like Randy Moss or Micah Parsons.

phildadon86

Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell was the top rated QB coming out of college. John Ross III was a can't miss WR talent with the greatest speed in NFL history.
You're comparing lamb (who just beat out Walker for most receptions in his first 2 seasons) to Noah Brown and John Ross? Lamb has 138 receptions in his first 2 years. And dont forget. He played in 11 games last year with Andy Dalton lol. Just go hang your head in shame and stop with the nonsense already.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
You're comparing lamb (who just beat out Walker for most receptions in his first 2 seasons) to Noah Brown and John Ross? Lamb has 138 receptions in his first 2 years. And dont forget. He played in 11 games last year with Andy Dalton lol. Just go hang your head in shame and stop with the nonsense already.
How many of those have been near the LOS on WR bubble screen type plays though? Most of those go for like a yard or two.

He's been our most efficient running back in the last 2 years, averaging 8.9 YPC on 18 carries. Give him more carries.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How many of those have been near the LOS on WR bubble screen type plays though? Most of those go for like a yard or two.
He averages 13.2 yards per reception(2.3 yards less than Justin Jefferson) and 65.2 yards a game. Your entire theory and opinion is wrong. Jefferson has 15 touchdowns and Lamb has 11. LOL. Just stop please.

RaZon

Reaction score

I'm not saying Lamb is a complete bust, but for a first round pick he's kind of just okay. He's not a franchise changer like Randy Moss or Micah Parsons.

John Ross was a 10.7 sprinter, nowhere remotely close to the fastest player, so?????