Twitter: Did CeeDee guarantee the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's another stat. How many of Prescott's INTs this year were intended for Lamb?

Dez would have caught 'em.
Really? I like Dez, so I'm not crapping on him, but do you think he makes that TD catch in the previous video? Yeah, me either.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We're not making it to the superbowl XD ... We haven't been able to hang with the elite teams.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thielen, who is healthier version of Cooper
So he's competing with one other receiver, who I assume is usually double teamed. Lamb gets what he can while dividing the passes between himself, Cooper, Gallup, Zeke, Pollard, and Schultz. I'd say he's doing pretty well. This wealth of weapons we have is what we wanted, but it cuts into individual stats.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
So he's competing with one other receiver, who I assume is usually double teamed. Lamb gets what he can while dividing the passes between himself, Cooper, Gallup, Zeke, Pollard, and Schultz. I'd say he's doing pretty well. This wealth of weapons we have is what we wanted, but it cuts into individual stats.
Zeke?? Pollard?? If you want to play that game, Dalvin Cook >>>>>>>> either one of them. Also, their TE corps, including their top TE, Irv Smith, is far superior to Schultz.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke?? Pollard?? If you want to play that game, Dalvin Cook >>>>>>>> either one of them. Also, their TE corps, including their top TE, Irv Smith, is far superior to Schultz.
Superior or not is irrelevant. The amount of passes they take away from their rookie wr is all we're talking about.
Look, I honestly don't care how you feel about Lamb. You can't please everyone, unless you're Heidi Fleiss. I'm just giving a little perspective.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Superior or not is irrelevant. The amount of passes they take away from their rookie wr is all we're talking about.
Look, I honestly don't care how you feel about Lamb. You can't please everyone, unless you're Heidi Fleiss. I'm just giving a little perspective.
And he is just agitating to agitate :muttley: