Twitter: Did CeeDee guarantee the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl?

HanD

Reaction score
He averages 13.2 yards per reception(2.3 yards less than Justin Jefferson) and 65.2 yards a game. Your entire theory and opinion is wrong. Jefferson has 15 touchdowns and Lamb has 11. LOL. Just stop please.
That's without his QB for most of his rookie year. With Dak he was on pace to out stat jefferson

HanD

Reaction score
Lamb just isn't that good at WR but he is a good runner. They should move him to RB1 temporary and sit Elliott and Pollard for a couple weeks and let them heal before playoff time. We have enough WRs in Cooper, Gallup, Wilson (post covid), and Turner without Lamb playing WR.

CWR

Reaction score
Lamb just isn't that good at WR but he is a good runner. They should move him to RB1 temporary and sit Elliott and Pollard for a couple weeks and let them heal before playoff time. We have enough WRs in Cooper, Gallup, Wilson (post covid), and Turner without Lamb playing WR.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your post has been selected to be a finalists in the all time worst post category.

Lol, seriously man?

lukin2006

Reaction score
You don't run him between the tackles, it's pitch outs, flare passes. We should get creative with him, just like the Saints do with that tiny KR Harris.
That’s fine. You still need a running back to go between the tackles…

lukin2006

Reaction score
How is the WR drafted after Lamb, Justin Jefferson, doing with an inferior QB (Kurt Coupons)? Let me know...

To be fair, I wouldn't have drafted Jefferson, but was glad the Eagles didn't either. I would have traded down and picked McKinney and gotten another 2nd and we could have had McKinney, Diggs and another guy in the late 2nd round... all at the mere expense of Lamb.

How is the WR drafted after Lamb, Justin Jefferson, doing with an inferior QB (Kurt Coupons)? Let me know...

To be fair, I wouldn't have drafted Jefferson, but was glad the Eagles didn't either. I would have traded down and picked McKinney and gotten another 2nd and we could have had McKinney, Diggs and another guy in the late 2nd round... all at the mere expense of Lamb.
Lol. It is not like lamb is a bust.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Did he say we'd win it this year? Or when Jerry is still alive?

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
LOL Right?
I'm just not extremely impressed by Lamb. He does everything just okay, but nothing special. Dez was a way better contested catcher (and more dangerous after the catch due to power), Amari is a better route runner, Irvin was better at getting separation at the point of catch, and Ismael was a better deep threat. Whitehead and Harris were better returners and gadget players (so was Austin fwiw). Beasley was way shiftier and a much more reliable possession receiver to get open on third down.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm just not extremely impressed by Lamb. He does everything just okay, but nothing special. Dez was a way better contested catcher (and more dangerous after the catch due to power), Amari is a better route runner, Irvin was better at getting separation at the point of catch, and Ismael was a better deep threat. Beasley was way shiftier and a much more reliable possession receiver to get open on third down.
I'm just not extremely impressed by your problem solving skills.
:facepalm:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm just not extremely impressed by Lamb. He does everything just okay, but nothing special. Dez was a way better contested catcher (and more dangerous after the catch due to power), Amari is a better route runner, Irvin was better at getting separation at the point of catch, and Ismael was a better deep threat. Whitehead and Harris were better returners and gadget players (so was Austin fwiw). Beasley was way shiftier and a much more reliable possession receiver to get open on third down.
So basically I showed you that Lambs stats completely destroy your argument and now you just tell me its an opinion. lol. Alrighty then.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
So basically I showed you that Lambs stats completely destroy your argument and now you just tell me its an opinion. lol. Alrighty then.
Here's another stat. How many of Prescott's INTs this year were intended for Lamb?

Dez would have caught 'em.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

How many other good receivers is Jefferson competing for balls with?