Did Cowboys get screwed with 3rd seed?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At first look moving up to 3rd seed seemed good since we don’t have to go to Lambeau in Divisional round .

But have we also drawn a tougher matchup in WC round ?

I’m thinking we’d rather have played Cards again than a hot 49er team.

Thoughts??

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
At first look moving up to 3rd seed seemed good since we don’t have to go to Lambeau in Divisional round .

But have we also drawn a tougher matchup in WC round ?

I’m thinking we’d rather have played Cards again than a hot 49er team.

Thoughts??

I guess at this stage in the game, if you can't beat the best you don't deserve to be there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But who would we rather play first? I’m thinking Arizona.

49 ers not a good matchup for us.

gmb1

Reaction score
Well with the Rams the refs favor them a lot. With the Cardinals Kyler is undefeated at our stadium. 49ers have the worst QB of those 3 teams. This is the playoffs, they're all good teams.

Aven8

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter. Play Kyler running around and his stupid 8-0 record, Rams, or them. Nothing is easy. Eagles won’t be easy for Tampa because they have stout lines. And Zona and Rams know each other and have split this season.

We MUST start the game out hot though. When we don’t we generally don’t win.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I’m not sure what’s so upsetting

we are playing against the worst qb in the tournament and we have a defense that forces turnovers

Wish I could give this 100 likes lol… I swear there would be fans who’d get their knickers in a twist no matter who we draw in the playoffs lol

Can’t play scared. It’s now or never for Dak and Co. #1 offense AND the #1 turnover D?! If we can’t get it done now— it was never gonna happen with this crew