Did Cowboys get screwed with 3rd seed?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
IMHO, it'll be up to us to turn around the good fortune of the currently "hot" 49ers into something less than that. On our good days, this team is capable of competing on equal footing with any of the hot teams in the league. We have players that can fulfill that 'hot' role with the best of them. They simply have to bring their best efforts into the fray. If they do that, good things will happen on a regular basis. This team's strong collective effort usually prevails. :)

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think in post season most of the teams have things they are very good at and capable of winning games or else they would not be in the post season. SF is a physical team who leans on the run and a good defense, but every team will present issues that their opponent has to contend with.
Of course . No easy opponents in playoffs.

I’m not sure why it’s bothersome to some fans to have an opinion on who we think is a better or worse matchup and who we’d rather play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Of course . No easy opponents in playoffs.

I’m not sure why it’s bothersome to some fans to have an opinion on who we think is a better or worse matchup and who we’d rather play.

Does not bother me. Frankly I was not even thinking SF heading into this weekend. Pretty much had my mind set on Cards or Rams. I think both of those teams bring challenges that you need to contend with as well.

kskboys

Reaction score
At first look moving up to 3rd seed seemed good since we don’t have to go to Lambeau in Divisional round .

But have we also drawn a tougher matchup in WC round ?

I’m thinking we’d rather have played Cards again than a hot 49er team.

Thoughts??
My thoughts are that you take who you get and don't complain. If you can't beat your opponent, you weren't good enough. Take the offseason and fix whatever made you lose.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My thoughts are that you take who you get and don't complain. If you can't beat your opponent, you weren't good enough. Take the offseason and fix whatever made you lose.
Of course but for the sake of discussing our preferences and or the effects surely it’s a viable thought?

What do you think. Is SF a less favorable matchup for us than Arizona ?

kskboys

Reaction score
Of course but for the sake of discussing our preferences and or the effects surely it’s a viable thought?

What do you think. Is SF a less favorable matchup for us than Arizona ?
Sorry, dude, you have the one guy here who has no preference.