Did LVE make a single tackle until 4th qtr?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.

foofighters

Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.
I actually thought to myself that I'd "almost" rather see Jaylon out there than LVE. It's painful seeing him out there and it's only going to get worse as the season moves on and better teams exploit him even more.

dfense

Reaction score

Barkley TD was a Barr wiff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
LVE was in on 3 tackles, Are we really doing to do this basing everything on 1 game. LVE was very productive the week before vs Cinn. Fact is a player doing is a player doing his job, maintaining his lanes may result in few stats but in doing his job prevent big plays in his area because he did his job and was not breaking assignments

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LVE made the biggest tackle of the game....after Diggs interception and was on the return. LVE stepped in front of him so he slid down. So they could run out the clock.
Otherwise, Diggs may have had a TD return in mind, and chanced fumbling it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LVE was in on 3 tackles, Are we really doing to do this basing everything on 1 game. LVE was very productive the week before vs Cinn. Fact is a player doing is a player doing his job, maintaining his lanes may result in few stats but in doing his job prevent big plays in his area because he did his job and was not breaking assignments
:hammer:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I'd have traded LVE a couple years ago. He was only good for what, 2 years maybe 3?

AyeAtey

Reaction score
LVE made the biggest tackle of the game....after Diggs interception and was on the return. LVE stepped in front of him so he slid down. So they could run out the clock.
Otherwise, Diggs may have had a TD return in mind, and chanced fumbling it.
Precisely, absolutely correct. High IQ and intangible quality.