Did LVE make a single tackle until 4th qtr?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just know football. And call a spade a spade. This is dead weight and we could be even better on defense with a safety in there instead of this boob.
I know a little football too. LVE is in the final year of his contract, if they thought Cox would be better at MLB, he would be in their. Do you know more than Quinn?? LOL.

erod

Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.
How many tackles did Parsons have last night?

One.

But he dominated.

Learn how to watch football.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Read the posts, there is similar sentiment being expressed. Not Cox fan per se, just think a safety could do a better job against the run and pass. LVE is worthless.

Wait, wait, wait. In your previous rant you deemed Cox a "Dynamic" player who was "Blowing things up". Now not a fan per se? I think your just mad that Cox is scared of bears and LVE feeds them lunch.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
When you insist that someone who's shown absolutely nothing, other than a handful of plays against second and third stringers is better than someone who's been playing fairly well lately, claiming to "know football" blows any possible credibility out the window.
NOTHING, NADA, ZIPPO, BLANKO………….HE WILL BE GONE BY MIDSEASON

Scotman

Reaction score
NOTHING, NADA, ZIPPO, BLANKO………….HE WILL BE GONE BY MIDSEASON
Prove that. I asked for evidence yesterday to show that there was any substance at all to your rant.

Expectedly, you provided none.

So this time, prove that you actually know something. What evidence do you have that LVE will be gone by mid-season.

There's an old, old saying that you should take to heart. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

You've been speaking out a lot...removing ALL doubt.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prove that. I asked for evidence yesterday to show that there was any substance at all to your rant.

So this time, prove that you actually know something. What evidence do you have that LVE will be gone by mid-season.

There's an old, old saying that you should take to heart. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

Great post!

Beaker42

Reaction score
Holy crap, dude, you're like a dog with a bone. Face it, your boy Cox isn't ready to take anyone's place yet.
LVE sux. A mannequin would be more effective. If Cox is healthy and isn’t playing then someone has an agenda. Dish’s see the play where Danny Dimes ran right by LVE because he had no idea where the ball was?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
LVE sux. A mannequin would be more effective. If Cox is healthy and isn’t playing then someone has an agenda. Dish’s see the play where Danny Dimes ran right by LVE because he had no idea where the ball was?
Everyone that has eyes to see knows LVE sucks. This is not a social club okay. I know you all love this guy for reasons that cannot be articulated. It is a club or a fellowship. I get that. But this is not a club. You dont get to stay on the field if your are feckless. LVE is feckless. The tape does not lie. Everyone wants to be kind to thier wolf club member. Okay he whiffed on a play or he is inconsistent, or some other ridiculous excuse. He does not whiff and is not inconsistent. He consistently is blocked all over the field at will. He is not close enough to whiff. He is always an offensive tackle or guard away from the runner. If I were an opposing team I would be licking my chops knowing the wolf boy is out there to be blown off the map. I would run right down his throat knowing he is feckless and incompetent to stop anything. Q only has what Jones gives him. If Cox is crap (and given our hx of busts I would not doubt it) then go out and look at free agents, trades, or practice squads. Given that everyone here says Q is not using him to stop the run but pass coverage, then lets get another safety here along with Kearse when he returns. Wolf boy is a disaster and will lead us to ruin this year.

Starstruck22

Reaction score

Watch the game. Proof. Bingo!!!!!

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Whenever they have someone ready who will out play LVE, whether that be mentally or physically, LVE will be on the bench. He is on a 1 year deal I believe, there is no commitment to him He costs 2million

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.

LVE is like a bad rash you just can't get rid of. You hope someone beats him out of his starting job but seems like no one has taken advantage of this weak spot. I was hoping someone younger, faster, stronger would have done so, but he still there.

Jeff Heath vibes, but obviously without the All World generational talent Jeff was blessed with.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
LVE is like a bad rash you just can't get rid of. You hope someone beats him out of his starting job but seems like no one has taken advantage of this weak spot. I was hoping someone younger, faster, stronger would have done so, but he still there.

Jeff Heath vibes, but obviously without the All World generational talent Jeff was blessed with.

I wouldn't say all world generational talent, but he was a top notch special teams player, and had a knack of being where the ball was when he played safety. He did not always make the play we wanted at the ball, but the cowboys got their moneys worth with him in more than one way

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

He must be doing something right
Cox can't get on the field.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
How many tackles did Parsons have last night?

One.

But he dominated.

Learn how to watch football.
Oh so LVE dominates with no tackles??? OMG. I know wolf boy and he is no Parsons believe me. LVE has been here for years and done jack squat. He will continue to do jack squat. Look how long it took us to dump Jaylon even when you all said he was incredible. They both should have been done at the same time. Both busts. Both worthless. If Cox is not ready to play after 2 years then get rid of the bum. We do draft a lot of busts. Enough to keep us out of playoff contention every year. Parsons and Smith are going to be great. But it is hit or miss with Cowboys. Wolf boy is a bust. If Cox is a bust, get rid of him and move on.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am too lazy to look it up, but whatever happened to the swiss army knife LB from Nebraska? Finally cut???

Starstruck22

Reaction score
He must be doing something right
Cox can't get on the field.
More likely he is another bust like Jaylon and wolf boy. What are we doing with all these crappy players? If the rams and bucs can find competent linebackers we should be able to. This is nonsense and the Jones’s are as feckless as their litany of busts. Dallas is bust city. Wolf boy is bust city incarnate.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I am too lazy to look it up, but whatever happened to the swiss army knife LB from Nebraska? Finally cut???
Gifford? Another bust. And he came from Nebraska….the crappiest college football team in the last 20 years. Dallas is bust city. Get used to it. No free agents just one draft bust after another. And we give away Hitchens who was not a bust. Pure genius.