Did LVE make a single tackle until 4th qtr?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
LVE has no lateral speed......at all.
Tackling dummies are quicker and smarter. He is a lumbering, slow as molasses, easily blocked and juked dude. Anyone that cannot see that needs an eye exam. He is worried about his neck injury and plays it that way. He is JJohnsons toe dipper. He will be gone next year. We are not going to the playoffs with this liability. He is the worst player on the starting defense.

Creeper

Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.

Very disappointed in LVE. He is such a big guy but struggles to get off blocks. I saw one play here he was blocked by Shepard, a WR, and he couldn't shake him! I don't know if Cox is the answer but LVE has too many plays where he is not involved.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Starting to think this guy is Jarbril Cox’s agent
If Cox is no better and no other linebacker depth we are screwed. We are getting destroyed by Philly and other teams especially run teams. LVE is the the middle linebacker and cannot shed blocks or engage at the line. His modus operandi is 30 yards down the field.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Very disappointed in LVE. He is such a big guy but struggles to get off blocks. I saw one play here he was blocked by Shepard, a WR, and he couldn't shake him! I don't know if Cox is the answer but LVE has too many plays where he is not involved.
Thank you!!! One of the few posters that sees the truth. How can anyone not see what we are seeing. Is it fan loyalty or hoping against hope? LVE gets blocked out of every running play. Anyone that denies this is blind. There are better LBers on practice squads waiting to picked off.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Tackling dummies are quicker and smarter. He is a lumbering, slow as molasses, easily blocked and juked dude. Anyone that cannot see that needs an eye exam. He is worried about his neck injury and plays it that way. He is JJohnsons toe dipper. He will be gone next year. We are not going to the playoffs with this liability. He is the worst player on the starting defense.

I question LVE but you're just plain over the top.

Creeper

Reaction score
Thank you!!! One of the few posters that sees the truth. How can anyone not see what we are seeing. Is it fan loyalty or hoping against hope? LVE gets blocked out of every running play. Anyone that denies this is blind. There are better LBers on practice squads waiting to picked off.

Because he makes occasional plays too. Sometimes he shows great lateral mobility and quickness. I think his recognition is a little slow and he can't get off blocks sometimes.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Because he makes occasional plays too. Sometimes he shows great lateral mobility and quickness. I think his recognition is a little slow and he can't get off blocks sometimes.
Lumbering, slow, late to the show. LVE needs to go. Bring in a safety to play the run and pass. LVE does neither.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Big, dumb, slow. Tackling dummies are more adroit.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.
Damn, you have it out for this guy...we got already! Jeez

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Starting to think this guy is Jarbril Cox’s agent
Read the posts, there is similar sentiment being expressed. Not Cox fan per se, just think a safety could do a better job against the run and pass. LVE is worthless.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Damn, you have it out for this guy...we got already! Jeez
I just know football. And call a spade a spade. This is dead weight and we could be even better on defense with a safety in there instead of this boob.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Cox has done NOTHING for you to demand he replace LVE as starter.[/QUOT
Focus on how bad LVE is not anything else. Then realize we need something else out there. I dont care if it is a free agent or a practice squad signing or a trade. I I actually believe one of our safeties along with Kearse would be sufficient. LVE cannot play the run and that is a given and expressed by many on this site. His pass coverage is nothing either. So why not get a safety that will at least fly to the ball. LVE cant, he is just that bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just know football. And call a spade a spade. This is dead weight and we could be even better on defense with a safety in there instead of this boob.
When you insist that someone who's shown absolutely nothing, other than a handful of plays against second and third stringers is better than someone who's been playing fairly well lately, claiming to "know football" blows any possible credibility out the window.