Did LVE make a single tackle until 4th qtr?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I counted no tackles until the end of the third quarter. And the Barkley TD was a result of LVE being blocked out of the play. So school me, remind me of all the solid linebacking plays by this middle linebacker???? And anything else like even being near the ball at all at any time in the game? Or anything else that might have escaped me. Like a pass being batted down or whatever. Because I am not seeing it.

Parsons is Superman but we are going nowhere against really good teams (Giants suck bad) with this linebacking crew with LVE on it. It has to be the worst in the nfl. Oh I know bring back Jaylon. That’s it. Really solid play.
Parsons only had 1 tackle so I guess he sucks too?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Gifford? Another bust. And he came from Nebraska….the crappiest college football team in the last 20 years. Dallas is bust city. Get used to it. No free agents just one draft bust after another. And we give away Hitchens who was not a bust. Pure genius.
Big time troll.

Scotman

Reaction score
Watch the game. Proof. Bingo!!!!!
That's what I thought. You have nothing. You talk as if you see something obvious that virtually everyone is missing. But when asked for evidence, you've got absolutely nothing to back up your nonsense.

Everything you see is just fueling your own confirmation bias.