Did Moore go to Jerry leading up to the Eagles?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Give me a break, Dallas does good and it is Moore they do bad it was all Garrett.

The problem is there was a clear difference in the approach in those games starting with New Orleans.

The speculation is valid if you watch the games. Whether it is true or not who knows.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The problem is there was a clear difference in the approach in those games starting with New Orleans.

The speculation is valid if you watch the games. Whether it is true or not who knows.
we played 4 defensive pansies all ranked in the low 20s.......and its clear difference!!! and we play 2 now 5-1 teams (good teams) and a mid level defense and you expect them to dominate like they do against pansies...btw, the jets failure was all on defense. they were the 32nd ranked offense and our defense made them look like HOFers…...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
that was a question....so who ran him out of town? wade?
Nobody ran him out of town. He took the Atlanta job when Bill was waffling about whether to retire or not.

And it's funny how you're so desperate for Garrett not to responsible for the more conservative approach. Why? Why do you have to protect him? Maybe it happened just as johneric said?

As I posted at the time, even David Moore, who is as close a reporter to the team as anyone, said Garrett is huge in game planning and that Kellen wouldn't go against him. David speculated that Jason insisted they be more conservative going into the tough Superdome.

CPanther95

Reaction score
It was plain as day that Moore and Richard took over coaching duties and McClay's personnel picks did enough to overcome the mistakes made by Jerry's guys.

Same as the first 3 games....and for every win from here on out.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I agree it was overall a poor outing all the way around. In that game Dallas ran the ball 11 times on 1st but we also had 10 passes on 1st down as well. Fact is the team played poorly and yes coaching and having this team ready was poor. Making the claim as was done in this thread that this was all Garrett but games we won was MooreI have never removed blame from Garrett and the coaching staff when we lose but acting as if Garrett has no involvement in wins give me a break

Nice straw man you beat up there, but why reply to me with it?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
its night and day when moore takes the offense , garrett is incapable ; and showed as much in weeks 3 to 6 .

fire garrett know, this team wins regardless of ; with or without his coaching is involved.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nobody ran him out of town. He took the Atlanta job when Bill was waffling about whether to retire or not.

And it's funny how you're so desperate for Garrett not to responsible for the more conservative approach. Why? Why do you have to protect him? Maybe it happened just as johneric said?

As I posted at the time, even David Moore, who is as close a reporter to the team as anyone, said Garrett is huge in game planning and that Kellen wouldn't go against him. David speculated that Jason insisted they be more conservative going into the tough Superdome.
I am not desparate for garrett not to be responsible. he came after parcells. I just didn't remember the zimmer history and what happened to him. I thought parcells replaced him in his last year here, since parcells wasn't comfortable with 4-3. I know later we switched to 3-4 as parcells wanted, so that's why I originally thought maybe he was replaced under parcells, but apprantley you say it was when parcells left. regardless, if parcells left, then the next coach would bring in his own people anyway and I know we hired wade because he was supposedly a 3-4 guru.

and I don't protect garrett, but unlike many (you?), I don't blame everything on him neither.....its not all one or the other was some fanatics like to approach it.

in regards to the saints game, they were bottom ranked in run defense....and pretty bad in pass defense. they switched up on us, focused on stopping the run with run blitzes and loading the box...which is great, but our passing game fluttered, with drops, missed passes, fumbles and penalties. opportunities were there. we just didn't cash in.....