Did Newman Put A Bounty Out On Kitna?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You have to love that. All these guys waited until this week to talk about it.

Oh how I hope we blitz constantly.

oh and I want furrey to catch one short about 4 yards over the middle so burnett or roy can plant him in the ground.

and then of course, we owe them a few obnoxious uncalled for td celebrations.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Saying you're willing to pay a fine is nowhere near putting a bounty on someone. He did not say he would give someone that money if they take Kitna out. He said he would gladly pay a fine if he gets a shot on Kitna. Those are two very different things.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
A bounty? No. That's ridiculous. Now I do think the defense will bury their foot in Kitna's *** given the chance. But, no cheap shots. Just good HARD, CLEAN shots. I see several of those coming.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1812949 said:
Saying you're willing to pay a fine is nowhere near putting a bounty on someone. He did not say he would give someone that money if they take Kitna out. He said he would gladly pay a fine if he gets a shot on Kitna. Those are two very different things.

I just hope he doesn't get a penalty!:(

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TNew must be feeling a little frisky. Kitna should be worried about guys like TNew. Those are the quiet ones you never hear a peep out of until you get them mad. Then LOOK OUT!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
That is very unlike him since TNew hardly ever talk to media. But I don't think that is a bounty, more like threat to hit Kitna if he gets a chance.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I really don't hope we revert back to getting a bunch of stupid 15 yard penalties.

This team needs to be focused on winning and playing smart... not on making statements to second-rate journeyman quarterbacks.

I was as amped about the "bulletin board" material as anyone earlier this week... but I think it's time for Wade to get the guys focused on the real prize and just let their play to the talking when it comes to Kitna.

dogberry

Reaction score
Furrey broke a star, should we steal a lion from the Detroit zoo?

superpunk

Reaction score
This thread needs more Boba Fett.

Lois (Peter's Wife): Honey, I thought I asked you to fix the facet in the bathroom.

Peter: I did.

Lois: No you didn't, it's still dripping.

Peter: I will bet you all of my Star Wars guys that I did. Wait, except Boba Fett. No matter what the stakes are, I never risk the Fett-man.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
remember what happened to our defense and penalties, during the last Giants game, with their bulliten board material.

Wade won't let it happen again

sago1

Reaction score
The only chance Newman has to put a hit on Kitna would be an INT that he takes to the house.

As for Bradie James, don't think he's gotten to a QB yet but got no problem if he gets a chance to make legit hit on Kitna--just to let Kitna know who he is--not too really hurt the guy.

xpistofer

Reaction score
Rampage;1812936 said:

kind of disappointing if newman actually said what mySA.com attributed to him (apparently he did)...I thought he was above that...

in previous years it when playing bad teams, it seems dallas has always found a way to play down to the level of their competition...jumping into this kind of silliness makes me wonder if we will see a return to that on sunday...i sure hope not.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
sago1;1812999 said:
The only chance Newman has to put a hit on Kitna would be an INT that he takes to the house.
TNew has sacked QBs before, granted, it rarely happens (twice in 4 years) but not out of possibility that he can sack Kitna.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
This is really stupid to come out publically and say things like that.

Just how do you think the Lions will react if something happened to Kitna?

They'll come and try to do the very same thing to Romo. Just what we need going into the playoffs, some DE coming after Romo's knees or going high to give him a severe concussion.

These athletes need to learn when to just shut up.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
I'm under the impression the Sirius interview never happened.
I doubt Newman's that silly as to spout off like that and say things about intentionally being 'unsportsman-like'.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;1812987 said:
This thread needs more Boba Fett.

Lois (Peter's Wife): Honey, I thought I asked you to fix the facet in the bathroom.

Peter: I did.

Lois: No you didn't, it's still dripping.

Peter: I will bet you all of my Star Wars guys that I did. Wait, except Boba Fett. No matter what the stakes are, I never risk the Fett-man.

That is so funny.

Watch some of the other links with the bobba fett stuff, hilarious.

We are the dumbest people in the world.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Another shining example of our wonderful media writers who twist the facts to sell their garbage. You just have to love the sensationalism that Americans purchase.