Did Newman Put A Bounty Out On Kitna?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did it don on anyone that maybe Newman is setting up the Lions or getting into Kitna's head?

So let's assume that Newman says he will blitz Kitna. Kitna sees Newman out the corner of his eye and expects a blitz. He immediately goes to Newman's side. But Newman, instead of blitzing, drops back into coverage especially with a linebacker or safety giving him back up.

Boom. Pick. Off ... to ... the ... races ... TOUCHDOWN!!!! Pro Bowl, here he comes.

sago1

Reaction score
Neither James nor Newman liked what Kitna said about them on the radio. Now both go do the same thing. What are they thinking? Obviously neither are and Wade better be calming both down. Kitna in his conference call claimed he was just kidding which is a bunch of garbage but now we've given the Lions something to put on the board which we haven't done all season long.

My concern is one of them could get ejected for their stupidity at a time when we really need them in their season. My worst fear is that the Lions come after Romo. Should it get hurt because of Newman and/or James, both better head for the hills cause Cowboy fans will rain #### on them.

Did Wade say anything about Newman or James in today's PC?

zeromaster

Reaction score
Let the game be played, then we'll know what's going on.

This sounds like gamesmanship at this point. And saying you've got the money for a fine is not the same as saying you'll pay someone else's fine. I guess the "I've got the ... (money)" could be construed various ways, but I kinda like that the team is starting to show some fire at this point in the season.

Just another angle for what would normally be a lackluster contest. :eek:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dangerdoom;1813712 said:
Wow, PTI is propaganda.
korneiser just said to wilbon "you have picked the cowboys this year to slam on" after wilbon said why wasn't newman talking tough when brady and the pats came to town

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rampage;1813716 said:
korneiser just said to wilbon "you have picked the cowboys this year to slam on" after wilbon said why wasn't newman talking tough when brady and the pats came to town

Gee, Mike, maybe because Brady didn't talk trash about us?

Meh, hopefully TN never gets a chance for any hits on Kitna... He's not the best blitzer. An INT or two would be much better.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i'll chip in a few bucks if it means kitna goes down hard.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Rampage;1813716 said:
Because Mr. Personality isn't dumb enough to make comments to fire up the other team's locker room/