News: Did the Dallas Cowboys find an undrafted defensive gem?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep hearing this guy's name being brought up more and more. I'm curious to find out more about him. I think that the 6th linebacker spot on this roster could be up for grabs. The team could look to move on from Kyle Wilber.

aria

Reaction score
If our all star draft dept is as good evaluting udfa's as they are with the regular draft then we're in great shape and this guy could be a major player.

conner01

Reaction score
We do have a need at lb. if smith can be what he was in college that's huge but other than him and lee there is not a lot that are really your future there and lee is not really the future other than maybe on the staff. Hitch is a solid player but nothing special, nacho is famous here but hasn't done anything on the field

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Lucas Wacha is just as good an athlete, but longer. And while he was an even smaller school guy, he was even more productive than Joe Jones. Nzeocha, Wacha, Jones are all in the mold of the SS/LB hybrid that is currently all the rage.

Darren Woodson would have made a ton of money in this era.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
There are potentially several players from the draft and Free Agency, that if they cant push their way onto the 53 to start the year, will re-make our practice squad. And that's a great thing to have ...

dallasdave

Reaction score
Lucas Wacha is just as good an athlete, but longer. And while he was an even smaller school guy, he was even more productive than Joe Jones. Nzeocha, Wacha, Jones are all in the mold of the SS/LB hybrid that is currently all the rage.

Hey we need some new blood in the LB's, Hungry players who can run and hit and have a little bit or a lot of attitude !!!

reddyuta

Reaction score

Watching Wachas video he shows very good awareness on where the play is going,he has a chance to make the PS.

RxMan

Reaction score
I wonder where his 40 time, cone drill etc placed him amongst safeties.

Cowboys22

Reaction score

Wacha is one of the UDFAs that really caught my eye. He just looked quick to,recognize the play and was very active getting to the ball. I really liked what I saw of his tape. Neal and Jones are interesting as well. I don't know if there's room for any of them but I like them all.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep hearing this guy's name being brought up more and more. I'm curious to find out more about him. I think that the 6th linebacker spot on this roster could be up for grabs. The team could look to move on from Kyle Wilber.

Plus you have to figure with the kid going to Northwestern that he's no dummy.