Did Washington help Bland score that TD?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dude what is going on with you? Your threads are conspiracies, you post fake plays in the game day threads (which by the way is rude considering some can only follow along via that thread). You post about injuries being serious that don’t even happen or minimal during game day threads.

You’re not providing much value maybe this site is unhealthy for you. You should consider a break.
yet you're here to read them, thanks for your support!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Sheesh, get a room, you two
These posters in here are so emotional, I didn't bash the guy or ANYTHING! I just had to re-read my opening comments. I asked in a MEANINGFUL situation, you know where they're still in the game, WOULD THEY PUT IN MORE EFFORT to make the tackle????

shabazz

Reaction score
These posters in here are so emotional, I didn't bash the guy or ANYTHING! I just had to re-read my opening comments. I asked in a MEANINGFUL situation, you know where they're still in the game, WOULD THEY PUT IN MORE EFFORT to make the tackle????
Yup, there are a few that are here with chapped ashes

Takes all kinds to make this a fun place to visit

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is how you worded the first post, but the title of the thread seems like you're asking if he only scored because they wanted him to score.

Flamma

Reaction score
2 totally different scenarios!!! Washington's qb had a CHANCE, this player didn't have a chance, I agree they're not going to stick their necks out to make a tackle, BUT all I was saying was in a meaningful situation, do they at least give more effort
There are QBs that avoid contact altogether. They let the player run right past them. Teddy Bridgewater comes to mind. I used the Raiders one because I thought it was funny. That Raiders game situation was more meaningful than the Cowboys game that was already over.

Here it is. Save for a few QBs, this isn't all that uncommon. It just doesn't usually look as bad as this example. Most of the time QBs act like they want to make a tackle.

HanD

Reaction score
That is how you worded the first post, but the title of the thread seems like you're asking if he only scored because they wanted him to score.
Agreed. The title of the post mis-sets the tone for readers even if unintended.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
who in the world wants to embarrass themselves on Thanksgiving with the world watching...

plasticman

Reaction score
Remember, these were offensive players attempting to make a tackle, not exactly their strong suits.