Did Washington help Bland score that TD?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Not trying to be doom and gloom, but in a MEANINGFUL situation during the game, does number 8 make that play, and not magically get tripped up with his teammate?
Did you see Bland break Howel's legs?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Not trying to be doom and gloom, but in a MEANINGFUL situation during the game, does number 8 make that play, and not magically get tripped up with his teammate?
I dont think they helped him on purpose.

to me it looked more like they werent fully into the game anymore. And who would resent them having been beaten down like they were.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I don’t think so but if I were that offensive player in a blowout, I would have let him score.

I don’t think anyone in Washington that plays offense weren’t mad. They all get a chance to increase their stats for bonuses and/or fa.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think this was already covered in an earlier thread that somebody posted a video link about the play being a conspiracy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dude what is going on with you? Your threads are conspiracies, you post fake plays in the game day threads (which by the way is rude considering some can only follow along via that thread). You post about injuries being serious that don’t even happen or minimal during game day threads.

You’re not providing much value maybe this site is unhealthy for you. You should consider a break.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I didn't you said anything wrong. I just thought the Commanders "defenders" weren't really trying.
Why would they?

First of all they're not defenders, they're offensive players. Hard to believe a QB didn't make a form tackle. Go figure.

Second, it was late in a blowout in a season going nowhere for them. Do you think they care about Bland setting a personal record? Of course not. "Business decisions" are made when you have nothing to gain by sticking your nose in there and risking significant contact.

But all of that is boring. We need some tinfoil hat nonsense to shake things up. :rolleyes:

Flamma

Reaction score
The QB could have did something I know you don't want him to but hey
The QB could have done what? Tackle him? 99 out of 100 times a QB isn't doing anything. Many of them avoid contact in situations like that.

This is what you usually see from a QB.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't you said anything wrong. I just thought the Commanders "defenders" weren't really trying.
Oh I know I was speaking on how i'm getting bashed in here, I just asked a question, I hear ya man!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The QB could have done what? Tackle him? 99 out of 100 times a QB isn't doing anything. Many of them avoid contact in situations like that.

This is what you usually see from a QB.

2 totally different scenarios!!! Washington's qb had a CHANCE, this player didn't have a chance, I agree they're not going to stick their necks out to make a tackle, BUT all I was saying was in a meaningful situation, do they at least give more effort