Did we ever figure out the Dak and Ceedee issue vs GB?

ghst187

Reaction score
Lack of heart and a lack of brain
No place like home!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CBZers have posted dozens of thoughts. Have we provided enough thoughts collectively to figure out the issue? Please give me your thoughts, um, about the posted thoughts... that have been thoughtfully given already.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CBZers have posted dozens of thoughts. Have we provided enough thoughts collectively to figure out the issue? Please give me your thoughts, um, about the posted thoughts... that have been thoughtfully given already.
Let's stay on topic please, you're a mod not a comedian!

raven55

Reaction score
dak can read defenses when there bad or under manned but when push comes to shove and defense can read his tendencies he just loses it pure simple his body language on the bench says it all and hamburger mike was no help neithier was zimmer having 205 pound safety playing linebacker and this wasn't the first game he tryed to get away with it remember CARDINALS

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It looked like something had happened in the locker room. It was too early in the game to be anything on the field.
I would have to watch again, actually I was watching it tonight lol.
I havent gotten to that part yet, but I think lamb thought he should be targeted more, and mm's plan was to throw to others
while lamb was a decoy drawing 2 defenders.

Not a good plan, as a good HC would be innovative in getting lamb open and the usual # of passes to him.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
What happened? Ask Jerry. He's the guy who started this team on a crash and burn course 28 years ago. They have not played as a team since.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Green bay used the defense built to stop Dak.
Take away middle and bring pressure. That's all it takes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's stay on topic please, you're a mod not a comedian!
Speaking of staying on topic, your fellow members have given their thoughts per your request. Perhaps it would be more courteous replying to those thoughts in kind? Or is there secondary intent for threads asking for your fellow members thoughts?

shabazz

Reaction score
After watching them for many years, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to Ceedee......he doesn't have a history of going to peices in the biggest games

John813

Reaction score
Dak took CDLs holographic Charizard pokemon card.

Only guess that seems reasonable.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened? Ask Jerry. He's the guy who started this team on a crash and burn course 28 years ago. They have not played as a team since.
Yep. There are multiple factors why the team has underperformed each year but Jones remains a central variable behind the underperformance annually.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak literally admitted he gave props to the defensive scheme on disguising the coverage...

The video breakdown that was posted a couple weeks ago on his passes showed several times his first read(to CD)was incorrect based on the coverage. Cooks was open several times that game and never got a glance. Granted video also showed some ridiculous routes with recivers running same depth routes and or being stacked up on each other.

When every playoff teams opposing players or coaches come out either before the game or after stating we're putting the ball in Daks hands for him beat them and it's mockingly joked you have a MASSIVE problem. When we play superior teams in the playoffs they know he can not read defenses or process fast enough if you disguise the looks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Speaking of staying on topic, your fellow members have given their thoughts per your request. Perhaps it would be more courteous replying to those thoughts in kind? Or is there secondary intent for threads asking for your fellow members thoughts?
See but if I make a come back like I really want to, I get a message, it's not that serious, have a great great day!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See but if I make a come back like I really want to, I get a message, it's not that serious, have a great great day!!
It is certainly not serious creating a thread, ask for fellow members thoughts, abandon that thread, create another thread, ask for fellow members' thoughts, abandon that thread, rinse, wash, repeat. Have a great, great day!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It is certainly not serious creating a thread, ask for fellow members thoughts, abandon that thread, create another thread, ask for fellow members' thoughts, abandon that thread, rinse, wash, repeat. Have a great, great day!
yet you come to visit them often, so do the others that have negative comments to make such as yours! Let it go!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yet you come to visit them often, so do the others that have negative comments to make such as yours! Let it go!!
Sure thing, Stop begging people for their thoughts.

This is how internet forums work. A member makes an opening post. Fellow members click on the thread and give their thoughts automatically, if they so chose.

Stop begging for fellow members to do what is a normal function of replying on a forum. However, have the courtesy of replying to fellow members who are doing exactly what you are begging for, if it is somehow deemed necessary to keep repeating unnecessarily 'Please give me your thoughts'--especially if threads are to be machine gun fired all over the Fan Zone front page.