Did we gain a few more Dak fans tonight?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
What's criminal is Linnehan imo. TAKE THE TRAINING WHEELS off the offense. We open up in the 4th and look what happens. Yes, feed Zeke but we're far too ball control oriented. I'm not saying we're the Chiefs but their philosophy is were going to ATTACK the defense, keep you off balance and force you to defend the entire field. Dak needs to start hitting Gallup and I do like the use of our TE's.

morat1959

Reaction score
Explain to me the W.

I’ll help. Defense, Zeke, Cooper adjusting to make catches on inaccurate throws. As well as other receivers scooping up low throws and balls throw behind them for catches. Dak leaves 50-75 yards a game on the field with his inaccurate throws. Those are the 5-15 yarders. As bad as I hate say, Garrett showing some balls by going for the forth and 1. That’s how we got the W despite the play of our QB.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I’ll help. Defense, Zeke, Cooper adjusting to make catches on inaccurate throws. As well as other receivers scooping up low throws and balls throw behind them for catches. Dak leaves 50-75 yards a game on the field with his inaccurate throws. Those are the 5-15 yarders. As bad as I hate say, Garrett showing some balls by going for the forth and 1. That’s how we got the W despite the play of our QB.
#sad

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yah he has no argument lol. Just another blind Dak apologist.
You guys truly are a sad bunch. Just for the record, I choose not to waste my time going back & forth with a bunch of people that blindly hate on our QB. There are plenty others here on the site that will entertain your noise in that fashion. Have fun with them.

Nav22

Reaction score
I love how Dak’s couple of missed deep balls get talked about more than, say, his DIMES to Cooper for deep TDs.

Nevermind the fact that he’s reading the field well enough to find the open guy time and time again. He’s calm in big moments and delivers like a BOSS in the clutch.

Example:

2nd and 19 in OT... big holding call has our drive in trouble. Dak checks down to an open Zeke for 10, then Dak hits Cooper on a crossing route. 1st down. That is BIGTIME QB play there.

Do you clowns actually watch NFL football? Or JUST the Cowboys?

Did you happen to miss Wentz’s missed deep balls IN THE SAME GAME?
:laugh:

Cmac

Reaction score
Great win.....but Dak is like a roller coaster.....and they both scare me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak also put the defense in a tough situation throwing an int and setting the eagles up in the RZ.

What about when the defense balled out in the beginning? Dak kept the defense on the field alot a d they eventually gave up some points.

No defense I dont care how good can continue to play perfect like that when your QB is playing **** football.

How dare you talk about the defense, they played great. Dak is the one who kept having them trot back out the after a 3 and out, int, or strip sack fumble.
While I agree the defense played great for most of the game, it's hard to claim Dak kept them on the field, when the ToP was double for us. Yes, the defense had a lot to do with that, but so did the offense.