Did we gain a few more Dak fans tonight?

cmoney23

Reaction score
Can't blame the system when it gets your receivers open just to have Dak over or under throw them.
You know he's not a machine, right? He's going to make bad throws, miss WRs, throw INTs, and make mistakes.

I'm not "blaming the system", I'm just pointing out that he has two less experienced QBs behind him AND IN THE FILM ROOM WITH HIM. His QB coach is new and not experienced and the offensive coaching staff has been well documented as not being very progressive.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Pedestrian game by Brees.

You called other people on this board stupid last night. Yet there you were comparing holding the Saints to 10 points to holding them to 28 points. And calling 28 points being shut down.

Dwell on that...for a long time.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know he's not a machine, right? He's going to make bad throws, miss WRs, throw INTs, and make mistakes.

I'm not "blaming the system", I'm just pointing out that he has two less experienced QBs behind him AND IN THE FILM ROOM WITH HIM. His QB coach is new and not experienced and the offensive coaching staff has been well documented as not being very progressive.

Some of that is true, esp with Moore. Maybe he gets better with experience I dunno. I just see alot of people blaming the system we use while they have no clue what what system we actually run.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You called other people on this board stupid last night. Yet there you were comparing holding the Saints to 10 points to holding them to 28 points. And calling 28 points being shut down.

Dwell on that...for a long time.

What are you talking about?

Ken

Reaction score
You know dak is going to be the death of this team right?

All fun and dandy now but just watch. Dak will let this wonderful defense and fanbase down.
For the record...Dak bailed the defense out by not giving the eagles another shot in OT. I wasn't feeling great after the way the eagles marched down twice for tds late in the 4th...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
For the record...Dak bailed the defense out by not giving the eagles another shot in OT. I wasn't feeling great after the way the eagles marched down twice for tds late in the 4th...

Dak also put the defense in a tough situation throwing an int and setting the eagles up in the RZ.

What about when the defense balled out in the beginning? Dak kept the defense on the field alot a d they eventually gave up some points.

No defense I dont care how good can continue to play perfect like that when your QB is playing **** football.

How dare you talk about the defense, they played great. Dak is the one who kept having them trot back out the after a 3 and out, int, or strip sack fumble.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
While you're at it @pupulehaole, explain that 4th quarter to me as well. Last I recall when I played, games are won (and lost) in the 4th quarter.

Here. Let me help you by providing some context for your response.

5PnKrn3.jpg
explain to me the first 3 quarters?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dak is a mid level QB.
15-25 at best.
Do you think we can win a Super Bowl with him (and the assortment of talent that surrounds him on both sides of the ball)? That's ncredibly more important than where anyone thinks he ranks in some list of QBs.