Did yesterday change any of your minds on Romo?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I'd like this post to serve as a place for the Romo haters to say that Romo changed their mind on him. The guy played an absolutely unreal game.

All over the media and talk shows, message board, forums, etc I'm seeing fans and media personalities come to the realization that Romo truly IS a generational talent at QB.

Have any of you changed your minds on him?

25-of-36 for 506 yards (14.1 ypa, 20.2ypc) 5td 1int. 92.1 QBR.

bark

Reaction score
Didn't change my mind one bit.
I've known for years tony is the only chance this team has to succeed .

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He is what he is. Great stats but a gunslinger & prone to mistakes.

He was excellent yesterday & I don't blame him for the loss.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Romo is in the unlucky position of being one of the best quarterbacks in the league, but still not good enough to overcome our ineptitude in coaching and talent around him. He will forever be knows as a "choker", even though the reality is that without Romo in the first place, this team wins 4 games a year.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I'd like this post to serve as a place for the Romo haters to say that Romo changed their mind on him. The guy played an absolutely unreal game.

All over the media and talk shows, message board, forums, etc I'm seeing fans and media personalities come to the realization that Romo truly IS a generational talent at QB.

Have any of you changed your minds on him?

25-of-36 for 506 yards (14.1 ypa, 20.2ypc) 5td 1int. 92.1 QBR.

nope

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Admittedly, I'm a longtime Romo defender, but I had started feeling a little down on him after the past few weeks. The Denver game restored my confidence in him, yes, and I don't really even blame the INT on him considering his feet getting tangled and such.

I wonder if the ribs were bothering him more than he let on, and he's finally feeling 100% now.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I was a romosexual before and still am. He's never been the problem in Dallas except on occasion as every player in the league is. He's the only reason we've had a chance for a few years now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its just one game and we lost.....and he threw a pick to end the game.....but I personally left that game with more respect Romo than I had for him leading in to the game. His team was down 20-35 and managed to come back and get the ball in their hands with a chance to win. It sucks how it ended. And most will say it ended that way because of Romo. But IMO it was simply too much for him to overcome. If Peyton's team was down 20 to 35 does he bring his team back and win? Or does he throw a pick.....oh wait. He actually did throw a pick yesterday closing the game.

Aven8

Reaction score
The only thing it changed for me is that the realization that this defense gives us NO chance to win anything this year.
Romo plays the best game of his career, and we still lose.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would this game change anyone's opinion about him? The Romo lovers will point to his brilliance, the Romo haters will point to the fact that his one mistake came at the end (whereas Peyton's came closer to the middle). This would seem to be the sort of game that would only reinforce people's opinions.

Eddie

Reaction score
Nope ... it just epitomized his career.

"Almost" Tony.

When it counts the most ... expect the worst from him.

Gameover

Reaction score
Perspective: Broncos are dead last in passing yards allowed.

I need to see this offense max its potential more than just one game vs. a woeful defense.

Perspective: When the Patriots went on their great run in 2007, they were sixth in passing yards allowed.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Didn't change my opinion at all. I was very impressed with how he played even though Denver's defense was as horrendous as ours was and they were missing several key starters. I think Romo played out of his mind and it was a big time anomaly. Then when all the marbles are on the table and he has a chance to win the game, he does what he has done his whole career, and that is to make a horrible decision and choke.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Romo is in the unlucky position of being one of the best quarterbacks in the league, but still not good enough to overcome our ineptitude in coaching and talent around him. He will forever be knows as a "choker", even though the reality is that without Romo in the first place, this team wins 4 games a year.
I'm not sure this current team, as it is now, wins more than a game without Romo. 4 is being extremely generous.