Did you guys catch the end of the press conference?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Worth it if he is valued properly...another consideration being center, this next round. The offense would step up either way....curse on your time.

There are three more picks coming up today...the very maximum from these first four picks and improve on last year's team. This is economic as well in cap management.

morasp

Reaction score
The two teams in the NFC conference championship had RBs drafted in round one, Gibbs and McCaffrey and we're worried about taking one in round 2?

StuckMojo

Reaction score
The two teams in the NFC conference championship had RBs drafted in round one, Gibbs and McCaffrey and we're worried about taking one in round 2?
Most of the concern is taking one coming off knee injury in November. I think you could get a good running back with one of the third round picks.

morasp

Reaction score
Most of the concern is taking one coming off knee injury in November. I think you could get a good running back with one of the third round picks.
I'm not too worried about that. A lot of players still there are coming of injuries including the DT Newton who had some sort of foot injury. If Brooks wasn't 100% on day one the talent would be worth the wait.

bewp7

Reaction score
what ever

just dont do some thing even more stupid and trade up for him and i can live with it

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If I wanted to listen to dumb rednecks talk I'll put on an episode of duck of dynasty