Did you guys hear this about Jerrah and Parcells?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Papa John's? Have you paid attention to how that company has nosedived recently?
it was all ridiculous to begin with, but before they separated from the NFL I'm sure a free franchise is nothing to dismiss. I would take that in a heartbeat.

CB61

Reaction score
You're from NY so I defer pizza knowledge to you. I'll school you on sirloin fajitas!! Salud!
When I lived in Florida there was a friend of mine from Mexico he made a pretty mean fajita I'll tell you that and I've never been able to make rice like him

ksadler1

Reaction score
I had never heard this before.

Yesterday Rex Ryan was discussing why a coach would not work for Jerrah.

He said that is a lie and anybody with a lick of sense would go there and try to make it work.

He related that when Parcells decided he was leaving..

Jerrah gifted him a Papa John's Pizza franchise as a thank you.

Worth $100,000's of $1000s annually.

Are you kidding nobody wants to work for the Cowboys?

Show of hands please?

The rest of you can sit down and go hungry.

I do not want to hear anymore about Jerrah not being in touch.

He knows money.

:clap:

Not one person here will say Jerry doesn't know about money. It's being an NFL GM he knows nothing about...

CB61

Reaction score
When I lived in Florida there was a friend of mine from Mexico he made a pretty mean fajita I'll tell you that and I've never been able to make rice like him
Used to laugh at me because I take three shells roll the rice and everything right up with it and eat it

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In Mex they are called arracheras. I had a BBQ for 8 former Cowboys, including Randy White, Everson Walls, George Teague and Larry Brown. They loved my meat!!! George actually ordered some from my butcher to take home.

CB61

Reaction score
In Mex they are called arracheras. I had a BBQ for 8 former Cowboys, including Randy White, Everson Walls, George Teague and Larry Brown. They loved my meat!!! George actually ordered some from my butcher to take home.
I'm glad they enjoyed your meat what did your wife think about that? LOL

CB61

Reaction score
I'm glad they enjoyed your meat what did your wife think about that? LOL
Just kidding

He was a great guy he had a painting company and he owned a bar we got drunk at the bar one night went and got his lights set them up and painted my house some ugly Florida peach color my wife was away at the time I thought I was going to be divorced when she came back and saw that color we're all out sleeping by the pool not for long after she got home and saw that

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Gotta love how the dashing gentlemen come rushing to defend the fair maiden in distress.

So how is Jones being financially generous to an outgoing coach he owed billions to for helping him get his stadium built going to matter in any way to the status of this franchise going forward?

Talk about something that has nothing to do with anything.

It sure would be easier to respond to you if your posts made any sense. Again, it makes no sense to find fault with someone giving a retiring employee what amounts to an income stream for life as a thank you. The fact that it may not be making as much today as it once was is a ridiculous topic to attempt to levy criticism at Jerry with. He owed Parcells nothing except what was laid out in his contract but still decided to show his appreciation with an incredible gift that continued to give as long as Parcells kept it.

CB61

Reaction score
Oh my God I just read now that Guerra has jumped in the political firestorm I wish you would just stick to football he's got enough to worry about without doing that

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

He said that is a lie and anybody with a lick of sense would go there and try to make it work.

Show of hands please?

He knows money.

The mods asked me for a source on this.

I heard it on NFL Today pregame.

Do not know if the video is posted.

They were discussing about if an experienced coach with previous experience was best or starting over with college coach new to NFL ways.

That's when Ryan said that despite rumors about coaches do want Jerrah to meddle with tje coaching..

Ryan said it had its advantages with an owner who is willing to build things like The Star and ATT and pay for talent.

That's when the pizzeria comment was made.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score

Show of hands please?

He knows money.

Jerry can get any available coach he wants. Why the haters think otherwise is amusing.