Did you guys notice Jenkins' footwork on the smoke and go to Kelly?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;3177508 said:
That was a different situation as a broken play with both players standing in the end zone.

i'm talking about a deep fly or post route.

um, that was a deep route and throw

Eskimo

Reaction score
jrumann59;3177509 said:
So when columbo comes back who is Free better than, so they Free can get playing time. Yes he is doing a stand up job but remember the Eagles put the "Turnstyle" Justice at RT after he allowed McFlabb to get sacked 6 times at LT. RT grow on trees, they are a dime a dozen, it is the blindside tackle that needs looking at and I don't think he is strong enough or quick enough for LT duty.

I think Free can play LT right now.

If Columbo is ready, I would put Free at LT and Columbo at RT in a perfect world. Garrett isn't much of a risk taker so he would never allow this.

I think we likely keep everything status quo with Flo at LT and Free at RT. Columbo will be the backup off the bench if needed.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3177521 said:
um, that was a deep route and throw

They were both just kind of standing in the back of the end zone not moving from what I recall. Brees saw jenkins with his head turned and threw the ball and only Henderson saw it and nearly caught it on his knees.

I'm talking about a more classic situation with both players flying down the field at full speed.