Did you notice this schedule pattern?

Jipper

Reaction score
then we go two games at North east teams - then we go two games against Mid atlantic teams....then we go two games against green bird teams....then we go wo games against AFC north teams....then we go two games against teams from two crappy cities....

I see the Pattern!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
All I have to do is look at when we play at Buffalo, a road game before the Thanksgiving game and then 3 of the last 4 games on the road to end the season to conclude that the NFL went out of its way to screw the Cowboys on scheduling yet again. It's never going to change as long as there is that lifelong Ratscum season ticket holder acting as commissioner.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? The NFL schedule maker was the mysterious person hiding on the grassy knoll. That was in Dallas, so there's your correlation. He clearly doesn't like Dallas.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Haven't you heard? The NFL schedule maker was the mysterious person hiding on the grassy knoll. That was in Dallas, so there's your correlation. He clearly doesn't like Dallas.
Except that we've known for years who was shooting from the grassy knoll. It was Elvis.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
then we go two games at North east teams - then we go two games against Mid atlantic teams....then we go two games against green bird teams....then we go wo games against AFC north teams....then we go two games against teams from two crappy cities....

I see the Pattern!
we
also play 6 animals in a row last half of the schedule. who is in charge of the scheduling?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
When was the last time we played a home game before the thanksgiving game? It seems we always play the late road game the prior Sunday
Back when the Cowboys were really good they always played at home that Sunday. And they nearly always won. Enough teams whined that it gave the Cowboys an unfair advantage to always be playing at home so the league started giving the screw job and making them play on the road that Sunday. The worst one was when they played the Sunday night game in New York I think in 2014.. I think the game went super long and ended past midnight Eastern time. The Cowboys flew home and I think landed in DFW like 5 am Monday morning. Not surprisingly the whole team looked like they were running in quicksand on Thursday against the Iggles. I think it was the shortest turnaround between games in league history. Like less than 90 hours or something horrid like that. Anybody who ever played tackle football can tell you that aint NEAR enough time for the body to recover. Even in high school and college I could not have played another game that close together. Well I guess I could have played.. just not very well in that second one.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

I see the Pattern!
More concerning....we have back to back games against teams ending in "ERS"....and THEN....if that wasn't bad enough....back to back games against teams ending in "NS".

You know what the odds of that happening are?

1 in a 1000.

And if you divide 1 by a 1000, multiply # teams in the league, then multiply by pie (apple) you get 1776......the year we gained independence....but MORE importantly...the same year the Illuminati was formed.

And THERE'S your answer.

That said....can you repeat the question?

Jipper

Reaction score
More concerning....we have back to back games against teams ending in "ERS"....and THEN....if that wasn't bad enough....back to back games against teams ending in "NS".

You know what the odds of that happening are?

1 in a 1000.

And if you divide 1 by a 1000, multiply # teams in the league, then multiply by pie (apple) you get 1776......the year we gained independence....but MORE importantly...the same year the Illuminati was formed.

And THERE'S your answer.

That said....can you repeat the question?
You need to stop digging - powerful forces are watching

Tommy

Reaction score
All I have to do is look at when we play at Buffalo, a road game before the Thanksgiving game and then 3 of the last 4 games on the road to end the season to conclude that the NFL went out of its way to screw the Cowboys on scheduling yet again. It's never going to change as long as there is that lifelong Ratscum season ticket holder acting as commissioner.
This is a pattern I have noticed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:hammer: