JoeKing
Diehard
- Messages
- 38,325
- Reaction score
- 33,500
The league called the Rio game our home game.Yep and the NFLPA allows it to happen. What about player safety? I noticed the Ravens had a home game this week. Why didn’t we?
The league called the Rio game our home game.Yep and the NFLPA allows it to happen. What about player safety? I noticed the Ravens had a home game this week. Why didn’t we?
They play GB after TB, then Philly, then Arizona, Indy, SF, Tennessee.if we can 1) get a win and 2) stay healthy then we will get the benefit of a mini bye week before the AZ game and philly the week after....schedule wise it sucks this week but theres a real path to 5-2.
id love to see the team keep improving and gelling and get healthy, if this team could get to the mid season and be at 5-3 or 6-2 it would be an awesome setup.
The potentail is there....tb sucks, az is not very good, philly is a joke (hurts at 97 yards yesterdaY???) No reason we cant do it.
Yes the local markets of the 2 teams must be shown on an OTA Network station.I do believe it's also on Fox they do this sometimes for local games If you're in the local area they will also have it on Fox..
Either FOX, NBC, CBS or ABC……depending on which station the teams market picks up.I do believe it's also on Fox they do this sometimes for local games If you're in the local area they will also have it on Fox..
its fox4 in DFW i checked..Yes the local markets of the 2 teams must be shown on an OTA Network station.
In DFW it is CBS I think,
its fox4 in DFW i checked..Either FOX, NBC, CBS or ABC……depending on which station the teams market picks up.
You would have to ask the schedule makers. Cowboys have no control over the schedule.I noticed the Ravens had a home game this week. Why didn’t we?
Just speaking in general. I don’t know each cities regional station. In Houston, when the Texans are on MNF, they show them on ABC. Each city is different.its fox4 in DFW i checked..
We're used to it now. Every year same story.Well the Cowboys weren't ready to play week 1 and they had all summer to prepare.
oops sorry, swapped az and GB...but GB sucks tooThey play GB after TB, then Philly, then Arizona, Indy, SF, Tennessee.
Then Philly again on T-Day.
Never underestimate the Cowboys extraordinary ability to bottom feed. That is definitely possible. But we all know what comes next after that.We should all be happy about 3-2 if they can do it.
Most MNF games are also shown on ABC nationally.Just speaking in general. I don’t know each cities regional station. In Houston, when the Texans are on MNF, they show them on ABC. Each city is different.
Wish there was football every day.There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.
I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.
What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
This team has too many let down games like that.Never underestimate the Cowboys extraordinary ability to bottom feed. That is definitely possible. But we all know what comes next after that.
They are inexplicably not ready to play many games you’d figure them to be pumped for.Well the Cowboys weren't ready to play week 1 and they had all summer to prepare. Both teams have a short week.
I meant for Thursday games, brainfarted the MNFMost MNF games are also shown on ABC nationally.
As Disney owns both ABC & ESPN

They usually play 3 games in 10 days around thanksgiving. I think doing so now is throwing people off.We're used to it now. Every year same story.
Yes, I like the TNF games. It breaks up the long wait from MNF to the Sunday games.Wish there was football every day.
Thursday night games don't take anything away for Thanksgiving games for me.
Christmas either. Keep playing games as much as possible.
