Didnt realize we play in 3 days

Q_the_man

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,427
Reaction score
1,114
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
 
I took a vacation day Sunday and didn't realize we also play Thursday. Im cool working Thursday anyway. Hopefully I'll get to see most of the game.

But can you imagine the audacity of my work to think they could schedule me to potentially miss 2 COWBOYS games in one tour?
 
I took a vacation day Sunday and didn't realize we also play Thursday. Im cool working Thursday anyway. Hopefully I'll get to see most of the game.

But can you imagine the audacity of my work to think they could schedule me to potentially miss 2 COWBOYS games in one tour?
Time to find a new job!! J/K of course!! :laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: CWR
Still wish it would be on Fridays. I get in some areas HS football is big, or the main event, but am not a fan of night games where the next day is a traditional work day.
Also, one more day of recovery for the players I assume is a big deal.
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
There have been Thursday night games in the NFL for many years. Since 2006 in fact. Have you been sleeping for 20 years?
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
TNF isn't new. I'm over it. I have Prime Video, so I have been enjoying this broadcast every Thursday, every season for a while. I like it.
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
NFL schedule makers, as usual, tried to stick it to the Cowboys. A trip to Brazil followed by a road game followed by a Thursday night game. Let’s win Thursday and use that mini break to heal and fix the issues on ST’s and defense.
 
if we can 1) get a win and 2) stay healthy then we will get the benefit of a mini bye week before the AZ game and philly the week after....schedule wise it sucks this week but theres a real path to 5-2.

id love to see the team keep improving and gelling and get healthy, if this team could get to the mid season and be at 5-3 or 6-2 it would be an awesome setup.

The potentail is there....tb sucks, az is not very good, philly is a joke (hurts at 97 yards yesterdaY???) No reason we cant do it.
 
NFL schedule makers, as usual, tried to stick it to the Cowboys. A trip to Brazil followed by a road game followed by a Thursday night game. Let’s win Thursday and use that mini break to heal and fix the issues on ST’s and defense.
The crazy part is that Dallas has almost half of their games in a little over a month - 36 days.
Two 3 games in 11 days is dumb. - that's around 35% of their total schedule in 22 days
 
The crazy part is that Dallas has almost half of their games in a little over a month - 36 days.
Two 3 games in 11 days is dumb. - that's around 35% of their total schedule in 22 days
Yep and the NFLPA allows it to happen. What about player safety? I noticed the Ravens had a home game this week. Why didn’t we?
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
In this case Cowboys have a little momentum I'd like them to play and get it over with frees up my Sunday LOL but no I don't like all these prime time games, it's not just Thursday,

I think the Cowboys have far more prime time games than they deserve and going out of country in Brazil also took away a home game, I think in that situation the Cowboys would have won that game at home, and the travel and what not..

so yeah it can wear out the players too I like consistency you play at 12 or 3:00 PM on Sunday every Sunday you get into a better rhythm but in this case I like it.

They need 10 days off true 10 days to where they can actually tweak and make adjustments especially on defense where they can take a whole look at this I like they just they just won this game they have the momentum so yes let's bring in some of the fresh guys ready to get off the bench that have been sitting there injured and have them play everybody get some time in JPJ get some more time in And then we get a long break the fans and the players.
 
Being from the northeast. Once the weather really starts to turn and it’s cold and dark by 5pm.

Having football to watch during the week helps keep the mind occupied.
 
TNF isn't new. I'm over it. I have Prime Video, so I have been enjoying this broadcast every Thursday, every season for a while. I like it.
I do believe it's also on Fox they do this sometimes for local games If you're in the local area they will also have it on Fox..
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,154
Messages
14,670,004
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top