Didnt realize we play in 3 days

Thursday night football is dumb. It’s terrible game play. It’s bs Dallas has to do this twice in one season. It takes away from the Thanksgiving games. It has also killed the Thursday night college football game. That is what Boise st used to get their name out and become a more prominent program. Thanks for the subpar football NFL!
 
I think it works well for us.

We get two mini-byes before our actual bye late in the season.
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
Player safety is key. Send these guys thousands of miles to a backwater that will never be a NFL city. Give them a week or so and have them play on short rest off a road game. Player safety.
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
I like Thursday games more than Sunday 1


Sunday 1 pm with good weather isn’t fun. I didn’t even watch Dallas yesterday I caught up on red zone at night
 
How dare you disagree with the all-mighty shield. It was our home game even if we got our name on only one endzone. Twenty hours of travel, yeah but that's roundtrip, you nitpicker.

Sarcasm. folks.
Sorry bro lol hard to read sarcasm
 
Still wish it would be on Fridays. I get in some areas HS football is big, or the main event, but am not a fan of night games where the next day is a traditional work day.
Also, one more day of recovery for the players I assume is a big deal.
You don't like SNF, and MNF either?
 
I'm already getting ready......doing my practice shuttle runs from the living room to the fridge with weights on my ankles BTW, icing my right and my left elbow and lifting 5 lb curls, i am amphibious as well..., and restocking the fridge with the proper survival refreshments and grub. Three games in 11 days can be a grind, but I'll get through it. :flagwave:
 
if we can 1) get a win and 2) stay healthy then we will get the benefit of a mini bye week before the AZ game and philly the week after....schedule wise it sucks this week but theres a real path to 5-2.

id love to see the team keep improving and gelling and get healthy, if this team could get to the mid season and be at 5-3 or 6-2 it would be an awesome setup.

The potentail is there....tb sucks, az is not very good, philly is a joke (hurts at 97 yards yesterdaY???) No reason we cant do it.
Mini bye then Packers not AZ on Sun Oct 18
 
There's a game every Thursday this season. This really takes the joy out of Thanksgiving game as Thursday night games seem to be normal.

I love football but it seems like football on TV everyday.

What do you guys thonk about Thursday night games all season
Actually it's been rescheduled.

We play on Sunday now. So now...you can forget about football for the next 6 days
 
I'll like Amazon football alot better if we demolish this putrid excuse for an NFL team
 
There have been Thursday night games in the NFL for many years. Since 2006 in fact. Have you been sleeping for 20 years?
Ha ha I know there's Thursday night football.

It's that it's to much, now I have to order Prime to watch one game. I know I can just get the trail which is what Im gonna do but next time it will be Paramount then Netflix.

Later this season I believe there's a football game on 6 differnt days doing the week interferring with other sports for no reason but greediness and the disregard of player getting injured playing on 3 and 4 days rest
 
As a fan of football, I like that there is a game to watch.

As a fan of football though, I hate Thursday night games and wish they were a special, one off type deal.

But, as a fan of football, I like that there is a game to watch.
 
The crazy part is that Dallas has almost half of their games in a little over a month - 36 days.
Two 3 games in 11 days is dumb. - that's around 35% of their total schedule in 22 days
The thanksgiving game should count as our TNF game
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,585
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top