Didn't see a poll for it, but just for fun...Witten vs T.O.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40;2488013 said:
Oh hell, it's go time with the Mandelbaum's. time to take it up a notch.
Damnit, that was funny. you guys need to loosen up.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
In a fight that's likely to be broken up...TO.

In a knock down throw down fight till you puke type fight....Witten.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
witten is a much bigger guy. unless TO knows some ufc moves it wont be close. TO's muscles are just for show.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i think T.O handles him pretty handily if we are being objective. He's much quicker than Witten and stronger as well.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
BHendri5;2487926 said:
Dude, you obviously have not had many fights nor have you seen many street fights.

Size does not matter, in a street fight and there are no rules. I have seen 5ft8 inch guys beat down a 6.4. I love fighting guys bigger than I am, they are always over confident and figure their size made the difference.

You can have heart, but if you do not have experience to go with the heart, toughness and most of all you have to have that whatever it takes to win attitude.

I was always taught the fight is not over until I win, and to use whatever I needed to to achieve that goal.

this is hilarious. are you in middle school? maybe some underground fight club? btw, some 5'8 guy beating down a 6'4 guy really isn't that impressive unless its a boxing match where reach actually matters. take the shorter guy most of the time if they are the same weight(less bone, more muscle). the size difference between TO and witten is just so enormous witten would just have to tackle him and its over. since these guys probably don't have any real fighting ability size would be the biggest factor(the beating you can take, momentum you can put on somebody), then strength, then speed. this fight wouldn't be close.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I think TC's time is long overdue. I would pay good money to see him lose some teeth.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2488054 said:
I'll tell you something else you need to know, 23yrs and counting I've served in the Air Force.

Congrats. 20 years here. Same branch.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2488217 said:
i think T.O handles him pretty handily if we are being objective. He's much quicker than Witten and stronger as well.

TO dances circles around Witten. Stick n move. Stick n move.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cory Proctor would stand in front of Witten but would be completely ineffective.

Greg Ellis would complain that TO punched Witten harder than he got punched and would ask for more money.

Patrick Crayton would guarantee a TO victory but then go out of his way to screw things up for TO.

Wade Phillips would blame himself for the fight, then say there was no fight, then announce everything is okay.

Terrence Newman, only a spectator, would pull his groin.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2488503 said:
Cory Proctor would stand in front of Witten but would be completely ineffective.

Greg Ellis would complain that TO punched Witten harder than he got punched and would ask for more money.

Patrick Crayton would guarantee a TO victory but then go out of his way to screw things up for TO.

Wade Phillips would blame himself for the fight, then say there was no fight, then announce everything is okay.

:D I like that. (esp. the Wade part).. dude needs to grow a pair.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2488503 said:

Thats good stuff.:D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Jason Witten

Also, it might depend on where the fight happens. If it is in a crowded area such as the lockerroom, Jason Witten wins that fight pretty easily.

However, if it is in an open environment, Terrell Owens would possibly have a chance.

Also I highly doubt Terrell Owens is stronger than Jason Witten. When he use to do his weekly radio show with the guy out in Atlanta on Friday's, he stated that he didn't lift tons of weight. He stated that he was more of a "Less weights, High repetition", which is more about muscle tone than strength.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This one was actually darn tough for me to call. TO would no doubt be the quicker of the two and he's certainly got the body that people just looking at the two would say TO would win.

But if you're a UFC fan you know that just because you're more cut doesn't mean you're more of a stud when it comes to fighting.

I picked Witten cause he just looks, and seems, like that dude you all had in school who while he was a quiet, good guy, by nature when it came time to throw down he was a relentless scrapper.

Witten seems like the kind of guy you'd honestly have to kill to make him stop coming at you with anything and everything he's got.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2488596 said:
Chair Force Aim high....

I've done more in 20 years than most have done all their lives. No matter which branch you decide to serve in nowadays, it's a real thrill. There's plenty of work to go around. That's for sure.

If I had a nickel for the number of times I've hear it referred to as Chair Force I would be a very rich man! :)

jimmy40

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488492 said:
TO dances circles around Witten. Stick n move. Stick n move.
That works great in a ring with a ref and a time limit.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
jimmy40;2488711 said:
That works great in a ring with a ref and a time limit.

No one ever mentioned any stipulations on how they were going to fight.

street brawl?
PPV caged event?
boxing match?

:D

jimmy40

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488721 said:
No one ever mentioned any stipulations on how they were going to fight.

street brawl?
PPV caged event?
boxing match?

:D
I say do what we did when I was a prison guard 25 years ago, lock them in the day room and let em at each other, they can't get out and nobody else can get in. The mouth always lost.

ethiostar

Reaction score
It's a tough call, but if it's a fight with no restrictions my money is on Witten. I think all he has to do is get a hold of TO once and squeeze him like a boa constrictor until he passes out. In a structured fight, i.e., ring boxing, i think TO can move around much better and take his shots when Witten opens up and starts to get tired.