Didn't see a poll for it, but just for fun...Witten vs T.O.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Wood;2487883 said:
or he has and Owens would need to be intubated after Witten was done
look I'm siding with Witten/Romo/the team over Me-o. but no way Witten takes Owens in a fight. he's too slow and Owens has a lot of stuff built up inside.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Rampage;2487894 said:
look I'm siding with Witten/Romo/the team over Me-o. but no way Witten takes Owens in a fight. he's too slow and Owens has a lot of stuff built up inside.

Stuff?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2487894 said:

Harry Palms type stuff?

Wood

Reaction score
i agree Owen is quicker...but we know Owens gets down on himself when things dont go his way...I just see Owens giving up quick if he cant hurt Witten initially....Witten has that tennesse hick in him and wont stop until he is pulled off. I just think it comes down to heart and from what I have seen on the field...witten has more heart.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wood;2487759 said:
Witten 6'5" 262
Owen 6'3 218

Dude, you obviously have not had many fights nor have you seen many street fights.

Size does not matter, in a street fight and there are no rules. I have seen 5ft8 inch guys beat down a 6.4. I love fighting guys bigger than I am, they are always over confident and figure their size made the difference.

You can have heart, but if you do not have experience to go with the heart, toughness and most of all you have to have that whatever it takes to win attitude.

I was always taught the fight is not over until I win, and to use whatever I needed to to achieve that goal.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Anyway those two guys have too much class to stoop to that level. Hugh Douglas does not have class that is why he tried to attack T.O. and he reaped the benefits of what his mistake.

They have already gotten past the issue and are moving on. it is all squashed. they are teammates.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
BHendri5;2487926 said:
Dude, you obviously have not had many fights nor have you seen many street fights.

Size does not matter, in a street fight and there are no rules. I have seen 5ft8 inch guys beat down a 6.4. I love fighting guys bigger than I am, they are always over confident and figure their size made the difference.

You can have heart, but if you do not have experience to go with the heart, toughness and most of all you have to have that whatever it takes to win attitude.

I was always taught the fight is not over until I win, and to use whatever I needed to to achieve that goal.
\

how old are you?

are you a professional boxer or street fighter?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
their's fights on live right now on spike tv if everybody wants to see a fight so bad.

BHendri5

Reaction score
lane;2487931 said:
\

how old are you?

are you a professional boxer or street fighter?

I'm 44, I'm a man!!! LOL

I come from one of those family's that is male dominated and it is a whole lot of us and you cannot be apart of my family and not know how to fight.

You know one of those family's that if you have a loss in a fight, it is to a family member that most likely taught you how to fight. We are country boys Oh, and we grew up fight the Police as well. My grandfather use to tell us that we better not ever lose a fight, and if one of us goes to jail we all better go.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care who would win a fight between the two. I actually think it is silly. However I do know that between the two I would rather have Witten on this team and it is not even close.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile;2487937 said:
I hate polls like this.

kinda makes you wonder what the hell is happening to the best cowboy site on the internet?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BHendri5;2487939 said:
I'm 44, I'm a man!!! LOL

I come from one of those family's that is male dominated and it is a whole lot of us and you cannot be apart of my family and not know how to fight.

You know one of those family's that if you have a loss in a fight, it is to a family member that most likely taught you how to fight. We are country boys Oh, and we grew up fight the Police as well. My grandfather use to tell us that we better not ever lose a fight, and if one of us goes to jail we all better go.
Don't ask me why, but for some reason as I read that, I envisioned a pride of lions gorging themselves on antelope somewhere on the Serengeti.

I've got to get my wife out of this hospital...

BHendri5

Reaction score
nothing is happening to this website. all this is healthy, if everyone thought the same then it would not be. If all of us sided with Witten it would be crazy and vice versa.

Some think T.O. is not the problem, others do, that is normal.

By the way on my way to the Barbershop today, I was listening to Gameday on espn radio, and whomever was sitting in today said that all the stuff that has been reported is all normal stuff that goes on in all lockerrooms in the league and that when you let the media run rampant they create the controversies, and this is a media guy. I had to call in a tell him that I have been telling people on this website that for the past few days. but everyone still wants to blame T.O., he said I know, it is because of Owens past.

BHendri5

Reaction score
DallasEast;2487958 said:
Don't ask me why, but for some reason as I read that, I envisioned a pride of lions gorging themselves on antelope somewhere on the Serengeti.

I've got to get my wife out of this hospital...

LOL, have you ever heard of Louis Lamour he use to be this famous author he wrote Westerns(Fiction) I got into reading Westerns on 12hr Midshifts while stationed in Japan, anyway he had this series about a big family called the Sacketts, they made a movie about them. My family name is Sauls, but those Sacketts reminded me of my family, when one was in trouble some how the news got around and we all would come running.