Didn't see a poll for it, but just for fun...Witten vs T.O.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BHendri5;2487970 said:
LOL, have you ever heard of Louis Lamour he use to be this famous author he wrote Westerns(Fiction) I got into reading Westerns on 12hr Midshifts while stationed in Japan, anyway he had this series about a big family called the Sacketts, they made a movie about them. My family name is Sauls, but those Sacketts reminded me of my family, when one was in trouble some how the news got around and we all would come running.
Never read the novels, but I do believe I've seen the movie(s) though.

Wood

Reaction score
BHendri5;2487970 said:
LOL, have you ever heard of Louis Lamour he use to be this famous author he wrote Westerns(Fiction) I got into reading Westerns on 12hr Midshifts while stationed in Japan, anyway he had this series about a big family called the Sacketts, they made a movie about them. My family name is Sauls, but those Sacketts reminded me of my family, when one was in trouble some how the news got around and we all would come running.

Where the waltons like that

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
BHendri5;2487939 said:
I'm 44, I'm a man!!! LOL

I come from one of those family's that is male dominated and it is a whole lot of us and you cannot be apart of my family and not know how to fight.

You know one of those family's that if you have a loss in a fight, it is to a family member that most likely taught you how to fight. We are country boys Oh, and we grew up fight the Police as well. My grandfather use to tell us that we better not ever lose a fight, and if one of us goes to jail we all better go.

you grew up to fight the police?

jimmy40

Reaction score
BHendri5;2487939 said:
I'm 44, I'm a man!!! LOL

I come from one of those family's that is male dominated and it is a whole lot of us and you cannot be apart of my family and not know how to fight.

You know one of those family's that if you have a loss in a fight, it is to a family member that most likely taught you how to fight. We are country boys Oh, and we grew up fight the Police as well. My grandfather use to tell us that we better not ever lose a fight, and if one of us goes to jail we all better go.
Oh hell, it's go time with the Mandelbaum's. time to take it up a notch.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2487929 said:
Anyway those two guys have too much class to stoop to that level. Hugh Douglas does not have class that is why he tried to attack T.O. and he reaped the benefits of what his mistake.

They have already gotten past the issue and are moving on. it is all squashed. they are teammates.
:lmao: the same classy guy who questioned his qbs sexuality?

the same classy guy who questions his qbs heart?

the same classy guy who threw his qbs and OC under the bus

all of which he did publicly, yeah real classy guy right there.

BHendri5

Reaction score
lane;2488002 said:
you grew up to fight the police?

No, we fought the police when they came to try and make an arrest. There was 4 other big families in the city I grew up in, so there was a lot of fighting going on.

You can say it was part of our fun, at parties, if a fight did not happen then it was a boring party.

Outsiders that was not from there, oh they had problems. Kennedy McKinney, he was in the Army on the boxing team, he went pro, but he made a mistake one night and he got beat down, no rules in street fighting.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2487940 said:
I don't care who would win a fight between the two. I actually think it is silly. However I do know that between the two I would rather have Witten on this team and it is not even close.

Yes sir yeeeee

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rampage;2488017 said:

the same qb who threw his qbs and OC under the bus

Stop presenting facts.

They're not allowed in a debate involving T.O.

Only his stats are acceptable.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
BHendri5;2488021 said:
No, we fought the police when they came to try and make an arrest. There was 4 other big families in the city I grew up in, so there was a lot of fighting going on.

You can say it was part of our fun, at parties, if a fight did not happen then it was a boring party.

Outsiders that was not from there, oh they had problems. Kennedy McKinney, he was in the Army on the boxing team, he went pro, but he made a mistake one night and he got beat down, no rules in street fighting.

that's all i need to know about you.

GoBoys41

Reaction score
Rampage;2488017 said:

the same classy guy who threw his qbs and OC under the bus

I certainly hope you realize the difference between this and physically fighting a teammate.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
GoBoys41;2488035 said:
I certainly hope you realize the difference between this and physically fighting a teammate.
one way or another he's hurting people

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I would have to take Witten on this. Broken jaw, cracked ribs, the dude just wont go down. It would be a good fight, but I say Witten wins.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Rampage;2488017 said:

the same qb who threw his qbs and OC under the bus

Yeah, that same classy guy. we do not know what that QB did, maybe he did something to have his sexuality questioned. He might have came on to T.O. or said/did something that made T.O. say that.

I really really dislike people that have some strange sexual habits, I would have done the same thing, we do not know what happen to make T.O. say what he said.

The Qb withthe heart that got questioned, he deserved that, he was Jealous of T.O., I have a buddy from philly that told me that was the problem.

Now which bus would that be he supposedly threw this OC and QB under?
I heard what he said, and I heard how the media twisted his words and said that he was throwing someone under the bus.

Publicly, hmm, if you are going to do all this what better place than to do it.

Yeah, he has a lot of class. so basically you are saying that witten has no class either. I said they both have too much class to let lies come between them.

BHendri5

Reaction score
lane;2488034 said:
that's all i need to know about you.

I'll tell you something else you need to know, 23yrs and counting I've served in the Air Force.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gemini Dolly;2488047 said:
I would have to take Witten on this. Broken jaw, cracked ribs, the dude just wont go down. It would be a good fight, but I say Witten wins.

Rocky!

Rocky!

Rocky!

Rocky!

Rocky!

Rocky!

ADRIANNE!!!

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wood;2488053 said:
nice place

You would think, because it is not very big, but is is one of those towns, that if you do not get out, it does something to you. I'm speaking from the side of town I grew up.

I left in 1986, after leaving college,I joind the Air Force. i felt that I needed to get out, because, if I didn't I would end up like a lot of friends and relatives, on drugs, alcohol, or in prison. Then again maybe not.

some that have lived there all their lives seem to be okay, but they look as if they had a hard life.

Wood

Reaction score
BHendri5;2488066 said:
You would think, because it is not very big, but is is one of those towns, that if you do not get out, it does something to you. I'm speaking from the side of town I grew up.

I left in 1986, after leaving college,I joind the Air Force. i felt that I needed to get out, because, if I didn't I would end up like a lot of friends and relatives, on drugs, alcohol, or in prison. Then again maybe not.

some that have lived there all their lives seem to be okay, but they look as if they had a hard life.

condolances to you to have the fight in you to not accept that type of life.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
BHendri5;2488054 said:
I'll tell you something else you need to know, 23yrs and counting I've served in the Air Force.

well that is impressive.

i'll give you that.

i've got 23 years in construction work.

but i never grew up to beat down the police.