Different kind of Dak thread

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe I am angry? But i'm talking about you....why are you so upset? I don't think i've ever asked you before.....or maybe you never answered it. Your posts don't read as someone who's happy...is it something at home?
Im not upset at all. Why are you trying to psyochoanalyze over the internet?

You think im the angry one...as you threaten and insult everyone you disagree with.

I see more and more...people that accuse others of things...are the ones doing it.

Im good...thank you for your sincere and genuine concern.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you even read what you said to me? "Look at this guy here...." tone of your posts....attacking someone's intellect.....all because they disagree with you on a sports opinion. It doesn't bother me but now i'm intrigued to know where this anger stems from. I'm clearly not the only one who sees it.
ALl i did was ask him to be civil so the filter doesnt hide his comment.

Here we go with gaslighting again...sheesh....
And you claim im the angry one.? At least the forum doesnt have to hide my words.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
ALl i did was ask him to be civil so the filter doesnt hide his comment.

Here we go with gaslighting again...sheesh....
And you claim im the angry one.? At least the forum doesnt have to hide my words.
At least hte forum doesn't have to hide my words....not even sure what that means.

No one is gaslighting you...I hate that word got popular you guys misuse it any chance you get.

I'm talking about my interaction with you. I can't speak on what I didn't see. You come across angry. You said you aren't. Ok. Why do you post the way you do?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im not upset at all. Why are you trying to psyochoanalyze over the internet?

You think im the angry one...as you threaten and insult everyone you disagree with.

I see more and more...people that accuse others of things...are the ones doing it.

Im good...thank you for your sincere and genuine concern.
I think what you're doing and its what a lot of guys on this site do is they bundle me up with others. Because where have I "threatened" anyone? If I insulted someone it surely wasn't because they disagreed with me.

And the funny thing is.....Someone insults me(you've been doing it a few days).......and I insult back? They are gutless and report my posts and get me benched. Just doesn't make sense. Reality posted a whole thread about insulting and people even liked the message yet continue to do it. Why? All over Dak lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least hte forum doesn't have to hide my words....not even sure what that means.

No one is gaslighting you...I hate that word got popular you guys misuse it any chance you get.

I'm talking about my interaction with you. I can't speak on what I didn't see. You come across angry. You said you aren't. Ok. Why do you post the way you do?
You berate me for being angry. But not rocky? Who is so angry the forum has to censor his comments with ****.

Why do you care about my alleged anger but not his.?

And...you cant see your own anger....so i could not care less about your perception of mine. You dont like being disagreed with.

I wouldnt have the gall or nerve to question your private life.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think what you're doing and its what a lot of guys on this site do is they bundle me up with others. Because where have I "threatened" anyone? If I insulted someone it surely wasn't because they disagreed with me.

And the funny thing is.....Someone insults me(you've been doing it a few days).......and I insult back? They are gutless and report my posts and get me benched. Just doesn't make sense. Reality posted a whole thread about insulting and people even liked the message yet continue to do it. Why? All over Dak lol.
Well okay....who insulted who first....right?

I propose a truce. If you can do it, i can too. Yes?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You berate me for being angry. But not rocky? Who is so angry the forum has to censor his comments with ****.

Why do you care about my alleged anger but not his.?

And...you cant see your own anger....so i could not care less about your perception of mine. You dont like being disagreed with.

I wouldnt have the gall or nerve to question your private life.
I don't see my "anger" lol. But I also know some posters have a tendency to call those who aren't passive or take insults as "difficult" or "angry" so I don't really take offense to it.

As far as "Rocky" goes...are you referencing Rockport? I mean he typically has 10 posters aggressively sending messages his way so i'd expect him to be "angry" if you want to call it that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6rpULu5.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not really. I base it on the play. And the play at key times. In this case, after watching Dak's horrific play in the playoffs, I do not see how he "deserves to get paid." Unless you're using that term not in the general sense, and are thinking in the 35 mil range.

Maybe it's just that I don't agree w/ this very strange "Next man up" thingie the NFL has going on now.
again, I am not saying he should get paid, but in the end, its Mahomes and Burrows and then the rest. Allen got paid, but he has been sucking it up. Hurts got paid, but he sucked. Watson got paid, then he went and got laid, whether they liked it or not, and the list is long.
but its the NFL QB market. there is only two elites. and then the rest and people vie for them. I mean Geno smith got 30M. Cousins at the age of 35 got 45M (He has made way too much guaranteed money for sucking so much).

none of them deserve it. but then again, its the NFL QB market. somebody will over pay.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
But that doesnt make the fan a 'Hater'. Again, you're actually confirming the OP, that there isnt a rational reason behind the pro-Dak stance of signing him for whatever he wants.
Why must you be so literal? Being a "Dak Hater", just means you would prefer someone else be the QB1 for the Cowboys. The rational reason for Dak to be resigned is because he's earned it. As for your claim, it's for whatever he wants, that's never been the case. Dak said so himself just the other day when he said he's not out to be the highest pain.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
People tend to attach their self worth to their opinions, so no amount of evidence would make them admit when they are wrong, they rather die than change their minds.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Why must you be so literal? Being a "Dak Hater", just means you would prefer someone else be the QB1 for the Cowboys.
I'm being literal, BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG. By the very definition you've just given..... i'm a 'Dak Hater', however, im not even totally ANTI-DAK as id willingly sign Dak for a long term, below market value deal.
As for your claim, it's for whatever he wants, that's never been the case. Dak said so himself just the other day when he said he's not out to be the highest pain.
This thread is discussing that very scenario and before Dak made that comment. Being literal again, you could argue that Dak's last contract didnt make him the highest paid QB.......however the big sticking point is the length of contract. A basic 3 year contract (even with 2 added Void Years) would add $8m per in CAP to pay off the existing deferred CAP.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
again, I am not saying he should get paid, but in the end, its Mahomes and Burrows and then the rest. Allen got paid, but he has been sucking it up. Hurts got paid, but he sucked. Watson got paid, then he went and got laid, whether they liked it or not, and the list is long.
but its the NFL QB market. there is only two elites. and then the rest and people vie for them. I mean Geno smith got 30M. Cousins at the age of 35 got 45M (He has made way too much guaranteed money for sucking so much).

none of them deserve it. but then again, its the NFL QB market. somebody will over pay.
So from your own point.....why spend money on those QB's (and that would include Dak), if they suck? Arent we criticizing the Jones for throwing money on elite contracts that arent worth it?
So what if it's the market. The market and recent history says to get to the SB you need either: an elite QB, or spend very little at the position.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why must you be so literal? Being a "Dak Hater", just means you would prefer someone else be the QB1 for the Cowboys. The rational reason for Dak to be resigned is because he's earned it. As for your claim, it's for whatever he wants, that's never been the case. Dak said so himself just the other day when he said he's not out to be the highest pain.
Look up the definition of "hater" and you easily see how wrong you are. Hater means you hate. Many who would rather Dak be replaced have no hate for the man. Offhand, I'd guess the large majority do not hate him at all.

kskboys

Reaction score

It's absolutely nuts what it has become.