Different kind of Dak thread

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe. They seem to be the loudest ones on this site…..6 or 7 of them is not the majority but it is the loudest.
This guy think the haters are the loudest...as he and AC and few others match them decibel for decibel.

"6 or 7 is not the majority"...

Oh really...wow ...he CAN do math!

.out of THOUSANDS? And how much time does this guy spend on "6 or 7"?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This guy think the haters are the loudest...as he and AC and few others match them decibel for decibel.

.out of THOUSANDS? And how much time does this guy spend on "6 or 7"?
You are so angry in every single post and I’m confuse to why? What’s the issue?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The D led two teams to a super bowl. That does mean something!!!!
The thing about this argument though is they didn't wint hose games 0-0.....defense gave up some points and the offense had to score some to win. And Eli made some timely throws.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A couple, but not enough to win games.
Except it was enough to win....they won lol. Look if anyone wants to argue he sucked as a regular season QB i'd agree with that. His stats aren't pleasing for fantasy. But he made some big time throws to win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2011 was Eli's best season, and his 2011 SB run was a good one.

The Giants dline in 2007 was one for the ages. Eli's big contribution to the game was throwing up a jump ball that a WR caught on his helmet.

But In the 8 games of those two SB runs, the Giants only scored more than 24 points once. Dlines made those runs happen.
I don't get the need to discredit Eli though. He had to evade a sack to even throw a jumpball....because he caught it with his helmet that's a discredit to Eli?

kskboys

Reaction score

.out of THOUSANDS? And how much time does this guy spend on "6 or 7"

Haters and lovers are equally loud and obnoxious.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But that doesnt make the fan a 'Hater'. Again, you're actually confirming the OP, that there isnt a rational reason behind the pro-Dak stance of signing him for whatever he wants.
Post anyone saying sign him for whatever he wants. Just 1. Hmmm…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What makes you think im angry?

You should read you from here..beechin at everyone.
Maybe I am angry? But i'm talking about you....why are you so upset? I don't think i've ever asked you before.....or maybe you never answered it. Your posts don't read as someone who's happy...is it something at home?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wgat am i doing? Try to be civil if you can...so we can see it.
Did you even read what you said to me? "Look at this guy here...." tone of your posts....attacking someone's intellect.....all because they disagree with you on a sports opinion. It doesn't bother me but now i'm intrigued to know where this anger stems from. I'm clearly not the only one who sees it.