Diggs having another kid

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is Digg's third and her third. They got a Brady bunch thing going on.

I'd like to add, y'all don't follow the celebs on the socials and I can tell.

The Diggs brothers are known to be for the streets. Him being engaged to Joie is the kinda lady he likes and is on brand for him.
Seems like they both for the streets match made in heaven lol..or hell.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Thess he man woman haters think all women do is steal your money. Well….only some. They speak very well of Romos wife.
I don't think anybody suggesting that they just steal your money

That would suggest that there would be a possibility that they would save it. Or something even crazier like invested.

That would be an unfair stereotype indeed

They spend your freaking money at an alarming rate.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like they both for the streets match made in heaven lol..or hell.
I don't know that she's for the streets, because you only hear about her kid's fathers. You don't really hear about her jumping from bed to bed.

Either way, good luck to them and their new kiddo. The baby will be cute for sure.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
SMH !!! Trevon watcha doi my man ????? I wish ya'll the best but Steavie Wonder can see this is a straight to the back alley muggin !!!!!

But if Trevon likes it, I love it!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He will be playing football for a long time. The child support is going to kill him and the mother is a striking gold with getting children from sports people.
The children will suffer because of such a parent (mother). Guaranteed.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A child is a blessing....hope this kid doesn't grow up hearing stuff like this.
Agreed, Coach, but sadly, it's so rampant nowadays. Hope Trevon Diggs is able to keep his children close and full of love no matter what hurdles may come up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys' FO functions like a soap opera. Oddly, the players do much the same. It must be contagious!! :huh:

Same routine appears to be happening with Dak and his latest difficulty with a past dalliance. Wonder what's next!
BF, it's not fair to group Dak in this way. He was single and childless. He had every right to mingle with whomever he wanted. Sadly, he chose a quick backseat, 1 night hookup, wannabe gold digger 7 years ago when he was young and dumb.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is man taking time is good from here because some of the toxicity here will really ruin your mood. :laugh: I took a few weeks off after the season.
Guess we weren't playing the Giants or D.C. in that time frame???? :muttley:
Trust me you weren't missed as most regular members here know what you're selling and they ain't buying!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Guess we weren't playing the Giants or D.C. in that time frame???? :muttley:
Trust me you weren't missed as most regular members here know what you're selling and they ain't buying!
Of
Course you and your brethren missed me. Most smart people have you blocked lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol you really can't see the difference? This lady now has 3 kids by 3 different guys. At least Romos wife didn't have that issue. Bro, multiple baby mothers/fathers is a huge red flag
I’m no one to judge. I don’t know this women personally and I certainly won’t judge her because of how many baby fathers she has. Like I said, Diggs has 3 baby mothers so they appear to be a match made in heaven.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Antonio Cromartie, Janoris Jenkins, now Trevon Diggs. Is there some rule where NFL CBs aren't allowed to have more than one child with the same woman? :laugh:

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’m no one to judge. I don’t know this women personally and I certainly won’t judge her because of how many baby fathers she has. Like I said, Diggs has 3 baby mothers so they appear to be a match made in heaven.
Oh I agree, they're made for each. But I definitely judge if someone has multiple baby mothers/fathers. It's irresponsible to have that many broken homes