Diggs Passer Rating Stat!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Hahahah. Y’all put way too much stock in his tackling. Really wasn’t that serious. Y’all wanted to let him walk bc of it hahaha. So dumb.

And when I say not that serious, I mean to the extent y’all made it out to be. Yes; it was really bad and frustrating. But he’s a cb, not a lb. You can live with it. Especially w how good he was in coverage
Says his biggest fan. Tell the rookies who were watching him peel off the WR's that it isn't a big deal. You are cleary clouded and there is no point trying to convince you otherwise...Out of curiosity though, he still plays the CB position and as far as I can tell, he is tackling...make it a great day bud

JBS

Reaction score
Says his biggest fan. Tell the rookies who were watching him peel off the WR's that it isn't a big deal. You are cleary clouded and there is no point trying to convince you otherwise...Out of curiosity though, he still plays the CB position and as far as I can tell, he is tackling...make it a great day bud
I never said his lack of tackling wasn’t a problem. I acknowledged it for what it was. I didn’t make it out to be some ridiculous nonsense to suggest letting an elite cb walk. Pure stupidity that.

Last edited:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
not when at the snap Hooker was on the other side of the field hash mark...that wasn't help, he just made a great play to get there, Diggs was beat like a drum....AGAIN!
Hooker was not on the other side. He was where he was supposed to be as a safety, which was the deep middle. He actually had to come back to play the ball in mid air because he was so deep. Dallas knew they were going to throw deep to him eventually and the defense was ready for it.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Hooker was not on the other side. He was where he was supposed to be as a safety, which was the deep middle. He actually had to come back to play the ball in mid air because he was so deep. Dallas knew they were going to throw deep to him eventually and the defense was ready for it.
He was on the other hash mark, great play by Hooker

Here's the video 1:34.33 he's on the other HASH mark on the 37 yard line at the snap

Last edited: