Video: Diggs refused to place the blame on Kazee on the TD

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So why didnt Kazee contest it if was as close as you say he was?

Kazee screwed up, he admitted it himself.

6-7 seconds freeze it and rewatch it a couple times you’ll see what I’m saying again not defending kazee if you seen any of my other posts in this I 100% believe Hooker should be starting.

Reactions: BAT

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
that is an alternate view and makes sense we talked about this at the game watching party i was at..makes sense in some ways the luck weve had this year has gone in our favor even in that situation where it felt like bad play.
Or we seal the win if Kazee makes the pick and gives ball back to offense.

Or if Kazee blows up Bourne and Diggs snags the deflection/drop.

Lots of what ifs in play here.

always are. But yea a big hit from kazee could have dislodged the ball right there.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

6-7 seconds freeze it and rewatch it a couple times you’ll see what I’m saying again not defending kazee if you seen any of my other posts in this I 100% believe Hooker should be starting.

Still see a piss poor angle on the ball and was at least 2 yards away from WR when catch is made.

But not going to quibble.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Still see a piss poor angle on the ball and was at least 2 yards away from WR when catch is made.

But not going to quibble.

We've had some players in the past who would be licking their chops seeing that angle. Big hit potential. :flagwave:

plymkr

Reaction score

The interviewer tried to bait him into it.

Good for you Diggs. Player accountability from the actual player. Great for this team. The safety did take a bad angle but true leaders don't throw their teammates under the bus. Diggs is showing he's a playmaker and a leader by his actions. I love this guy.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
If Kazee was nursing a groin and seemed to injure his hand/arm during the game, then why not give more snaps to Hooker?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well, he can be a great teammate and take the blame on himself, but even Stevie Wonder could see the safety took a bad angle and did not make the tackle.

What started this narrative was Romo saying Diggs got beat and everyone just ran with it.

Most people won’t go back and look like we will.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
whatever, if he didn't bite on the double move he would have been in a better position.

plymkr

Reaction score
Diggs is a gem
Yeah and I still can't believe we got him in the 2nd round, after CeeDee Lamb. Amazing draft of 2020 and 2021. These 2 drafts might catapult us to being a contender instead of the perennial pretender. Exciting times for us fans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
always are. But yea a big hit from kazee could have dislodged the ball right there.
look he got roughing call for the one in Carolina and thought twice about it,

more REF b s .. its true, players remember this and he was in the same situation and tried to line up an angle to make more legal hit and it backfired..phreaking league wide issues taking the game out of the game..

Jarntt

Reaction score
I just like players that are accountable and aren't too insecure to take criticism. Not to criticize Micah, but more to point out a positive in Diggs. Diggs just has that maturity that I hope rubs off on Micah. Micah went out of his way to tell everyone he didn't do anything wrong (meaning it was another Cowboys fault) when he was criticized by one guy, one time, even though it looked like he did at least partially over pursue a little on the play. Diggs comes out and takes the blame on a play that his teammate was being blamed for even though we can all see how poorly Kazee played it. Take notice Micah. Diggs stays off SM and Micah clearly has rabbit ears.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
look he got roughing call for the one in Carolina and thought twice about it,

more REF b s .. its true, players remember this and he was in the same situation and tried to line up an angle to make more legal hit and it backfired..phreaking league wide issues taking the game out of the game..

True but they also admit it was in fact legal. But I also think he and Diggs saw each other and both let up. I'd like to see Hooker back there more and wonder if they are being too cautious with his snaps.

Gorgon

Reaction score
Diggs is a very reliable tackler, especially on the boundary.

Not sure what you are seeing there.

6'2 210 is a big corner. And he plays like it.

Easy. What I am seeing is that time after time he took on runners high; they carried him. He tried grabbing high. They carried him. If he wants
to be a good tackler against runners he has to go low, and that hurts. I said he was a good tacker on the receiver screens. But I'll stand by the fact that over all he is a poor tackler any day of the week.