DirecTv channel 213

JTnNC

Reaction score
The guide is showing here in the East Coast Market that they will be showing the game on 213, it is a alternate channel for NFL network. Does anyone know if there are blackout rules for this type of broadcast. Should I plan on being able to see the game or should I not get too excited yet?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
The Cowboys/Cards game will be aired live on ESPN2 alternate channel #213 tonight at 10:00 pm est.

:starspin

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
There is the possibility that it could be blacked out because the channel description clearly states:

ESPN2 alternate channel for blacked out subscribers.

I just want to be perfectly clear on that part in case the worst happens and you guys form some sort of lynching party and decide to come after me. :chainsaw:

thssanders

Reaction score
What about on dish network? There is a espn and espn 2 alternate channel, but do you know if it will be the same games that directv airs?

dstew60105

Reaction score
ImNotMidswat said:
Channel 213 doesn't show up on my guide . . .

It's listed, but many times it for local markets. Hopefully it will air for all of us to see.

thssanders

Reaction score
I've got dish network and it shows up on mine (different channel but still espn and espn 2 alternates). DO you know if they will air the same game as directv does?

It doesn't say what program will be on it just says "espn 2 alternate"

TDHND

Reaction score
I don't think I get that channel here in Indiana. Which sucks.

thssanders

Reaction score
I'm in indiana. But i don't know what game is on. I'll be going to the colts game anyway, but i was hoping i could tape the boyz game and watch it when i get home.

TDHND

Reaction score
Where in Indiana are you? I'm glad I'm not the only Cowboys fan around here,lol...

TDHND

Reaction score
I know where that is. My uncle went to Franklin College. I also played in an AAU basketball tournament there in 7th grade. Have fun at the game. Just don't become a Colts fan!!!

TDHND

Reaction score
Well thats good. People always ask me what a Cowboys fan is doing in Indiana. My uncle liked them when I was little,so thats why I became a fan.