DirecTv channel 213

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
For those that have DirecTv, the game is on 213 starting at 8:00 Mountain time...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I was just about to post this too! I was surfing through the guide about 10 minutes ago and saw "NFL Preseason Football" on ESPNa (channel 213). I flipped over and it said Cowboys at Cardinals, 10pm! I'm on the east coast too (Philly).

I'm sooooo psyched!!! I hope this isn't a mirage.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I was just about to post this too! I was surfing through the guide about 10 minutes ago and saw "NFL Preseason Football" on ESPNa (channel 213). I flipped over and it said Cowboys at Cardinals, 10pm! I'm on the east coast too (Philly).

I'm sooooo psyched!!! I hope this isn't a mirage.

It's not a mirage, because I clicked over until I hit 8:00pm and it asked if I wanted to record this station (Tivo). It won't ever ask you that if something is not actually going to air...

Have fun...

TDHND

Reaction score
I'll have to double check,but I'm pretty sure I don't get it.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Hey Mods,

Can you merge my thread with this one so we'll have all the information together? Thanks!

TDHND

Reaction score
I'm at work right now and I don't know if I'll get that channel tonight or not.

thssanders

Reaction score
I hate dish network. Not only does it not offer sunday ticket, but they don't have the nfl network as well. I'll be very upset if they don't air the cowboys game tonight.

TDHND

Reaction score
Well I have directtv,but just unsure which channel I have.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
I'm in Ohio, north of Columbus (Delaware) and I have DirectTv and I get the same thing for ch. 213, Cowboys at Cardinals. I hope they show the game.

Cowboy4322

goshan

Reaction score
Its says its coming on in Atlanta.
I have never watched #213 before...does it usually work?
There is nothing on 213 right now.

*poster on another board said he called DirecTV and they said if you see it on your menu, it will be on*

Outstanding

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Yeah, Im in ATL as well.........says 213 for Cowboys/Cardinals............lets keep our fingers crossed.

K-Mart

Reaction score
goshan said:
Its says its coming on in Atlanta.
I have never watched #213 before...does it usually work?
There is nothing on 213 right now.

*poster on another board said he called DirecTV and they said if you see it on your menu, it will be on*

Outstanding

I've seen some baseball games on those channels. I normally don't check if it's the D-backs and Padres or some lame game like that, so I can't be for sure as to if they come in all the time.

Murph80

Reaction score
I am in Illinois and it is listed and scheduled on 213 also. 9:00. Hope this a go.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I might as well have called my mom in Ecuador because these people have no clue. She had a hard time spelling ESPN and after about 15 min of "research" she said that they don't show them even carrying a channel #213. Anyways I see it on my guide so we'll see what happens tonight!

speedemn

Reaction score
Its on here ( channel 213 in Phoenix) also, but wouldn't it be blacked out here????

blackout for a preseason game? ....no way, man